15th June 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

How can I make my career in medical technology? I have failed my 12th exam

hiii.. I failed in 12 th so am giving exams again , I like biology very much , so can I have career in medical tecnology??
?

Related Questions:
  1. How to make a career in Pharmacy after completing 12th, graduation and MBA in commerce?
  2. How to start my career in medical after 12th science?
  3. How to make a career in medical after passing 10th? Books to be referred?
  4. What are the career opportunities and future prospective available after completing B.Sc course in IT stream? I have done B.Sc with IT stream from jamshedpur and having 70% marks in 12th
  5. Which course can a 12th failed candidate do? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What are the different medical exams available? I failed twice in medical entrance earlier.
  7. How to make the best career in medical field if I am in 9th standard
  8. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  9. How to make my career in Indian Army after passing 12th exam in PCM subject?
  10. What course should I opt after my 12th? List of the top colleges along with their admission procedure for the same?
  11. What should I do now having failed to get admission in IIT being a candidate having completed 12th with Non Medical?
  12. What career can I make after studying PCM in class 12th
  13. How can I join crime branch India after studying B.Com?
  14. How to make my career in medical? I want to be a graduate
  15. After 12th what can I do to join Information Technology?
  16. How to prepare for IPS exams after passing 12th in medical stream? Is Medical Stream beneficial for my career? How much score is needed in 12th?
  17. How can I make career in biology field after completion of my BE? I have done BE with ECE stream
  18. How to make my career in CA after scoring 68% in 12th class?
30th November 2017, 04:35 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I make my career in medical technology? I have failed my 12th exam

After failing in 10+2, you can not apply for courses like MBBS, BDS etc. First requirement and essential thing for you is to appear for senior secondary board examination and secure at least 50% marks to become applicable for exams like NEET.

When you pass NEET then you can get admission in MBBS or BDS course to make good career. Being 10th passed candidate, you can only apply for Diploma in Medical Lab technology course.
29th July 2018, 04:02 PM
prithviraj yadav

Default Re: How can I make my career in medical technology? I have failed my 12th exam

Hi,
if you failed in 12th board exams, no problem still you’ve hope to continue further without any education break. If you’re interested in diploma courses (computer hardware and networking) you can go for it. Still you want to continue schooling you could choose NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling). It has got much more flexible schooling programs. Using this program, inter failed students can join regular degree colleges and also appear for 12th board examinations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?