6th January 2016, 09:54 AM
Unregistered

Is there any difficulty to study B.Tech for NIOS students?

Sir,
My all friends are telling me that NIOS Board is not valuable and I want to study B.Tech. So, I will get any difficulty at the time of admission as I am an NIOS student?

14th January 2016, 08:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study B.Tech for NIOS students?

NIOS is excepted by most of the engineering entrance exams like JEE Main and other state level exams. Therefore, no need to worry if you have completed class 12th with PCM from NIOS.

Just try to perform well in the entrance exam and if you manage a decent rank then admission will be surely possible in a top college through counselling.
15th January 2016, 06:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any difficulty to study B.Tech for NIOS students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
My all friends are telling me that NIOS Board is not valuable and I want to study B.Tech. So, I will get any difficulty at the time of admission as I am an NIOS student?
NIOS student are eligible for Engineering student.

If you have completed 12th standard from a recognized board with physics, chemistry and mathematics with above 50% marks then you are eligible for engineering entrance exam. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST category candidates.

Your age should be in between 17 to 25 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?