7th August 2015, 08:40 PM
Unregistered

Whether NIOS is better than Bihar board or not? Is it valuable in DU?

Whether NIOS is better than Bihar board or not? Is it valuable in DU?

7th August 2015, 10:55 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS is better than Bihar board or not? Is it valuable in DU?

As compared to Bihar State board, National Institute of Open Schooling is more valuable due to following reasons:

~~It is recognized by Central Government of India.

~~Easy to score marks.

~~More Transparent.

Yes, on the basis of marks scored in NIOS board exams, you can take admission in various top colleges of Delhi University. It is more valuable than state boards.
7th August 2015, 11:00 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether NIOS is better than Bihar board or not? Is it valuable in DU?

NIOS is National Institute of Open Schooling. NIOS is recognised by Education Department of Indian Government.
Bihar Board is a state board under Bihar government.

NIOS is not better than Bihar board, as Bihar board is regular board and NIOS is open board. So, you should prefer CBSE or Bihar board.
Yes, NIOS is valuable in DU. You can take admission in DU after completing your studies from NIOS.
8th August 2015, 12:20 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

NIOS stands for the National Institute of Open Schooling and is considered as the recognised board and has value all across the India.

Yes, it is valuable to get the admission in the Delhi University which is among the India's best university. As it is very tough to score the aggregate greater than the 80% in the 10+2 from the Bihar board , so with that you are not eligible to get the admission in the Delhi University.

The minimum aggregate to get the admission in the best course is at least 90% which is not possible by the Bihar Board. So if you are interested in getting the admission in the Delhi university you must go with the NIOS.

Even the NIOS candidates are eligible to appear for all other competitive examination and has same value as compared to other board certificate.
15th April 2017, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Can I go for jee mains councling with the result of Bihar board open schooling aur jharkhand Nora's open schooling ? Because I was absent in my bio exams and what is the last date to summit the original certificate in jee main ?
Please reply because it's about my life bhaiya ?? Please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?