10th October 2016, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

Is there any problem to crack GCET for ISC Board students?

I want to ask you that if I am doing my Higher Secondary from ISC Board instead of GBSHSE then will I get any problem to crack GCET because as much as I know the syllabus of both ISC and GBSHSE are almost same.

11th October 2016, 07:07 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to crack GCET for ISC Board students?

No, why will it be a problem for you any candidate to crack GCET examination for ISC students. Any student can crack the above mentioned examination if he/she has the determination and can provide hard work and labor towards studies. You should not think about all thees things and just keep on preparing for the examination and I am sure you will be able to crack it easily. You just need to be focused on your preparation.
11th October 2016, 10:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any problem to crack GCET for ISC Board students?

No, there would not be any kind of problem for the students of ISC Board to crack GCET. It all depends upon the dedication and preparation of the students who are really serious about their goal. All you need to do is to focus on your examination, you will definitely crack the said examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?