16th August 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I give open exam of 12th with Arts?

Sir i hv passed +2 from commerce stream with 45% from cbse board...but nw cn i give open xams of +2 with arts ......?
Plzz tell me sir

11th March 2016, 07:43 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give open exam of 12th with Arts?

Yes, you are eligible to appear for board examination to get 10+2 certificate through open board.

Candidate passed 10th from any recognised board are eligible to get admission in open board to pursue and appear for 10+2 examination.

NIOS is among best open board option for you. For more information about NIOS visit at www.nios.ac.in.
25th February 2017, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

I completed my 10th from JNV and due to some problems I stopped my schooling .
Now I want to continue my study further. I have a lot of dreams to complete please guide me to complete my 2 by open exam
2nd March 2017, 04:12 PM
lethal predator
Member+

There are many good Open Schools are available in India and you can get admission any one of them and expect a bright career ahead. I am giving you a list of college from where you can get an idea about the open school and you can get a choice to choose.

List of Open School for 12th Class:

National Institute of Open School

RSOS (Rajasthan State Open School)

MPSOS (Madhya Pradesh State Open School)

HOS (Haryana Open School)

You find according to your State, every state having the State Open school, so you can go there and take admission.

Here i am also enclosing the prospectus of NIOS, so you just see attachment too for more details.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AcadProspectus_2016_17.pdf(8.97 MB, 54 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?