24th December 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Is there any Yadvindera school in Jammu? How is this school?

Is there any yadavindera school in jammu? Someone suggest me this school for my child but am not sure about that how's it is?

30th December 2013, 04:43 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is there any Yadvindera school in Jammu? How is this school?

Yadavindra Public School is located in Patiala, Punjab. It was founded in 1948 by the late Maharaja Yadavindra Singh. The school is of the best public schools in India, affiliated with CICSE. The students are accorded the best academic education along with the sports grooming. It is a co-educational school with 25 metre swimming pool. There are three grounds for hockey and football along with a state of art cricket pitch. The students are also provided with horse riding lessons.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?