22nd March 2018, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Tips to score good marks in 9th ICSE exam

I am studying in 9th standard of ICSE Board. I am weak in study, so it is difficult for me to give Board exam in near future. So, I would like to know about some tips to study hard and score good marks in 9th standard.

28th April 2018, 10:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Tips to score good marks in 9th ICSE exam

To improve your studies for the class 9th examination, first of all you must work hard in all the subjects and make separate notes of each subject.
Below I have suggested some of the tips which you should follow to score good marks in your examination.
  • Make a proper time table to study.
  • Try to get notes of each subject by the respective teachers and sincerely follow those notes because they are of much importance.
  • Make a habit of revising daily which you study.
  • Complete the whole syllabus of each subject by covering it daily.
  • Clear all your doubts from the respective teachers if you have any and keep yourself healthy to do these activities.
19th September 2020, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Tips to score good marks in 9th ICSE exam

the thing is online classes are not effective and I cant concentrate on it as I need a different device and the question is how do I concentrate on my studies.
22nd September 2020, 12:55 AM
harshaljain89

Arrow Re: Tips to score good marks in 9th ICSE exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 9th standard of ICSE Board. I am weak in study, so it is difficult for me to give Board exam in near future. So, I would like to know about some tips to study hard and score good marks in 9th standard.
First of all make proper time table of your study.In that time table every subject should be covered & time to study must be equally divided between different subjects.Give more time to your weak subjects as well as give regular time to other subjects also so that you get good command in every subject.secondly revise daily your all subjects acc to your time table.Take proper diet & take a break also while studying so that your mind gets refresh to gain more knowledge.Study hard & learn your subjects by doing writing work.Manage your time such that you get rest also & give your time in sports & exercise so that you get good health & study well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?