29th December 2015, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

How can i score above 90% marks in class 9th?

I am in class 9th my two terms are passed. I was a very good student in class 8th and i have scored 93% in it. But suddenly my marks in class 9th is less than 80%. I am very tensed. Please i need help to score good marks. Please give me advice.

29th December 2015, 11:05 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can i score above 90% marks in class 9th?

Being tense is also one of the big cause for reduction in the score. So my suggestion to you is that you should always keep positive attitude. Positive attitude leads to success. Also you should attend your classes regularly and practice your school work daily at your home. Mathematics is one of the subject in which you will score as much as you practice. Also my suggestion to you is that you should try to solve previous year papers and make a short note of all the important formulas. After doing all these you will definitely get 90% or more in your exams.
29th December 2015, 05:18 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing to get tensed dear, you probably are not paying that mush attention towards your studies which you used to pay previous year in class 8.

The one and only suggestion I can give you is to start paying attention towards your studies soon and with great interest and with an aim to beat your own highest score this time. Forget about others, beat your own self and I am sure in doing that you will beat all of them and stand ahead of all.
31st July 2018, 10:57 PM
prithviraj yadav

Hi,
Since you are not even an year away from your Board year, I stress that you first focus on your present class. Being an year senior to you i have some tips:

Study well and don't let the fear over power you
For heaven's sake don't worry about streams right now
Study qualitatively not quantitatively
Organise yourself
Identify your weak areas and focus on them first
Sleep well
Eat well
Teach the subjects to your friends you are well versed with and form a study chain..
16th September 2022, 04:34 AM
Unregistered

How many A1 is required to get 90 up percentage?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?