3rd November 2016, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I opt to become a Train Driver after completion of 10th?

I am a 8th class student and I live in Hyderabad. I am studying in Pallavi Model Schools. My name is Tejas and I just want to know that what course should I take after 10th class to become a Train Driver?

4th November 2016, 07:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt to become a Train Driver after completion of 10th?

You can pursue 10+2 with PCM stream or a diploma in engineering qualification, if you are looking for train driver or loco pilot job in Indian railways.

Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by Indian railways.
4th November 2016, 09:23 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I opt to become a Train Driver after completion of 10th?

For recruitment as train driver you have to appear and qualify in entrance examination conducted by RRB.

The eligibility to appear for examination is :-

Candidate must have passed passed 12th and have course completed Act Apprentice or have ITI or diploma degree from recognised institutes.

The age limit is 18 - 30 years with relaxation for reserved category.

So, you can pursue any course in which you are interested for recruitment as loco pilot in future. For more information about examination visit at www.rrb.gov.in.
5th November 2016, 02:57 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should have completed a minimum qualification of 12th standard and then should apply for RRB examination for the post of Loco Pilot in Indian Railways.

You will however have to appear for an entrance test conducted by railways followed by an interview session. You will have to clear the examination and then be eligible to avail the post you had applied for.
9th January 2022, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

To be a train driver which site we have to choose means science, commerce or arts, after 12th we have to do ITI course for it? To do course how many fess will be there to do course after 12 th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?