3rd February 2015, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

Under whose name to issue the draft for CBSE 12th paper checking?

I would like to apply for 12th CBSE papers rechecking of my exams. Pl. guide me for whose name draft prepared ? for which locations ?

3rd February 2015, 02:22 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Under whose name to issue the draft for CBSE 12th paper checking?

You should make a demand draft in favour of regional CBSE office. And you should apply for verification through online by visiting the following link.
http://cbserod.net.in/exmnr/rchk10o.aspx

After applying through online, you should take a printout of page generated and then you should send that printout and demand draft to to regional office concerned.

If your a candidate of Delhi, you can submit your application form and demand draft at any of the following centers. You can refer following attachment to know address of the centers
Attached Files
File Type: pdf rchkdelhischools_2013.pdf(11.0 KB, 61 views)
3rd February 2015, 05:49 PM
anair

Default Re: Under whose name to issue the draft for CBSE 12th paper checking?

You have to apply for verification of marks in such a way that the application reaches the regional office within 21 days of declaration of result.

You can also apply online at the given link: http://cbserod.net.in/exmnr/rchk10o.aspx

The fees is Rs 200 per subject.

Fee can be remitted through demand draft favoring Secretary, Central Board of Secondary Education payable at your regional office.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?