7th January 2015, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

Is it valuable to get 73% in 12th CBSE? Average marks for good placement in 12th CBSE?

Hello
I am getting somewhat around 73% in cbse
class 12 tell me whether it is a good marks
or bad marks whether it will affect my
placement and what is the average marks in cbse class12?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I reappear in 12th CBSE Board exam after a gap of 2 years?
  2. Is it possible to reappear in 12th CBSE if missed out improvement exam? Can I apply for 12th UP State Board?
  3. How can I score 90% in CBSE 12th board exam?
  4. Which board to choose CBSE or State Board? Can I get better placement in CBSE than Sate Board?
  5. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships?
  6. Can I get admission in 12th CBSE after failling in 11th CBSE?
  7. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  8. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  9. Which book is the best to score good marks in 12th CBSE in various subjects like Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English, Physical Education? Are mock test papers best for the preparation?
  10. Suitable books for CBSE 12th Accountancy, Business Studies, Economics, English and Maths?
  11. Can I get admission in any good engineering college after completing 12th CBSE Compartmental exam? Does it create problem at the time of placement? Which is better for me between CBSE Compartmental exam and NIOS exam?
  12. Can I give CBSE 12th board exam? I have done 12th from international school
  13. Can we repeat 12th class by MP board after passing 12th by CBSE
  14. How to Get Good Marks in CBSE 12th Commerce Stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I get admission in B.A? I've got 61.80% marks in 12th(CBSE) std
  16. Which one is more better CBSE or State board? Which will be beneficial for placement?
  17. Am I eligible for Education Loan for B.tech having average aggregate in 12th CBSE?
  18. Tips to prepare for CBSE 12th PCM subjects in last 1 month?
8th January 2015, 12:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it valuable to get 73% in 12th CBSE? Average marks for good placement in 12th CBSE?

The marks obtained by you in your board exam is not too bad, but do keep in mind one thing that you have to cover a very long distance to achieve success in life.

With 73% marks in your 12th board, you should not b facing much of problems in future unless the competition in too high. And as far as the placement thing is concerned so for that you will have to study harder in future and with more dedication.

But, even then the competition plays a very big role. So, I suggest you not to worry as you marks is not beyond average, you can surely opt for a good career and this should not effect you in future placements.

Regarding the average marks secured by students in CBSE 12th boards:

There is no fixed percentage as to what the average marks should be for each year, It all depends upon the level of competition, i.e. for some year the average marks can be 60%, then the next year it might be 70% and so on.

However, throughout the years it has been analysed that the average marks in 12th boards CBSE lies in between 65%-75%.
22nd May 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it valuable to get 73% in 12th CBSE? Average marks for good placement in 12th CBSE?

I got only 73% in cbse12th board examination.. Can I take admission in Delhi university by maths hons
22nd May 2016, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Can I take education loan if I got only 73% in cbse12th board examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?