9th June 2014, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Education Loan for B.tech having average aggregate in 12th CBSE?

Sir,as i get 57.8% agregate in cbse, class 12th this year.am i alegible for getting loan for b-tech program from any bank,thanks.

17th June 2014, 08:59 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Education Loan for B.tech having average aggregate in 12th CBSE?

Yes, you are eligible for education loan in order to pursue B.Tech course even though you have average aggregate score in 12th CBSE. It is true that the bank checks the academic background of the student and gives importance to it but it will never be a hindrance in order to get education loan if :-

- You get admission in well reputed engineering college.
- If you get admission in IIT or NIT then you can get your loan sanctioned easily.
- You maintain a good academic record from now on.
- Your extra curricular skills or scholarships can help you in getting the loan sanctioned easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?