26th September 2016, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

Is WBJEE rank of 44508 enough for admission in IEM?

Hello Sir, I got 44508 rank in WBJEE and 47 marks in JEE main. Also got 70.4% in board examination(Bihar). I obtained 74% marks in 10th examination. I belong to BC_1 category. Please tell me about admission in IEM.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in IEM in CSA branch is possible as per my WBJEE and JEE Main rank?
  2. Can I get admission through management in IEM after scoring 5280 rank in WBJEE? What is the fee structure?
  3. Can I get admission in institute of engineering and management(IEM) after scoring 4359 rank in WBJEE?
  4. Can I get admission in IEM after scoring 16556 in WBJEE? List of some good engineering private colleges?
  5. How can I get direct admission in IEM, Kolkata? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How much i need to pay to take admission in IEM through management quota?
  7. How to get a chance for admission in IEM? I have scored 44 in BSc
  8. Admission in IEM Kolkata in ECE after scoring 3000 rank? Previous year cutoff rank? Is there any management quota for admission in the college?
  9. Can I get admission in IEM after scoring 669 rank in JELET
  10. Can I get admitted in IEM in CSE by Management Quota without having any rank in WBJEE and AIEEE?
  11. How can I get admission in IEM? I have completed diploma engineering
  12. Can I get admission in IEM after scoring 137 rank and 892 rank in JELET
  13. Chances of getting admission in government or private colleges having 44 rank in JELET? IEM accepts JELET score?
  14. Government colleges that I may get after scoring 5186 in WBJEE?
  15. How to get admission in WBUT affiliated colleges for engineering?
  16. Which is a better college in WB for CSE?
  17. Date of counseling of WBJEE for medical? Last years rank wise admission in different medical colleges in WB?
  18. Will i get a chance in government college in West Bengal after scoring 4052 in AIEEE and 6512 in WBJEE? Any chance to get in IEM or Heritage in West Bengal in computer science and engineering?
26th September 2016, 05:09 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is WBJEE rank of 44508 enough for admission in IEM?

The Institute of Engineering & Management (IEM), is a privately funded technical and management school located in the state of West Bengal, India. It was founded in 1989 and is thus the oldest private engineering school in the province.

As per my knowledge, you are not eligible to get admission in IEM after WBJEE rank of 44508 and your WBJEE rank of 44508 is not enough for admission in IEM.
26th September 2016, 08:28 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

No, no one can determine the actual cutoff marks or rank before the result comes out.

it solely depends upon the following factors :

* The demand of the course.
* The number of seats available.
* The number of applications came for the course.

So, you will know it once you attend the counseling.
26th September 2016, 10:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that it is not possible to get a seat in IEM with the above mentioned rank scored in WBJEE. IEM seats got full within the rank of 2000 in WBJEE as it is one of the top most Engineering College in Kolkata. As you belong to the BC category, you can try once to get a seat in IEM.
5th November 2019, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

If I get 20000 rank in wbjee and I have an obc certificate can I get admission in IEM college
9th November 2019, 06:24 PM
EduXpert

Your WBJEE rank of 44508 is surely not enough to get admission at a top college like IEM. You can try but chances are almost nil. It will depend on the choice of the course.

With the rank that you have it will be possible to get admission at a college which doesn't have many takers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?