8th June 2016, 02:20 PM
devanshu deo

Admission in IEM in CSA branch is possible as per my WBJEE and JEE Main rank?

Sir, I obtained 44508 rank in WBJEE and 47 marks in JEE Main. I also got 70.4% marks in 12th and 74% in 10th(Bihar). I belong to OBC category. I want to get CSA branch.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission through management in IEM after scoring 5280 rank in WBJEE? What is the fee structure?
  2. Can I get admission in institute of engineering and management(IEM) after scoring 4359 rank in WBJEE?
  3. Can I get admission in IEM after scoring 16556 in WBJEE? List of some good engineering private colleges?
  4. How can I get direct admission in IEM, Kolkata?
  5. In which colleges rank of 13815 in WBJEE and 126 marks in JEE Main will be accepted for admission?
  6. My WBJEE rank is 22200, which college can I get? Which is better WBJEE or JEE?
  7. Admission in IEM Kolkata in ECE after scoring 3000 rank? Previous year cutoff rank? Is there any management quota for admission in the college?
  8. How much i need to pay to take admission in IEM through management quota?
  9. How to get a chance for admission in IEM? I have scored 44 in BSc
  10. Rank required in WBJEE and JEE Main for Mining Engineering at BESU?
  11. Wbjee counselling dates and possible college and branch based on wbjee rank. -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is better among CSE in Heritage and IT at IEM in terms of placement?
  13. How may I get Admission in B.Sc(AG) in CSA Kanpur? What's the admission procedure?
  14. How much rank is required in JEE mains to get admission in NIT
  15. Can I get admission in IEM after scoring 669 rank in JELET
  16. Can I get admitted in IEM in CSE by Management Quota without having any rank in WBJEE and AIEEE?
  17. How much to score in JEE Main 2016 to get top NIT college?
  18. How to get admission in SVNIT college in IT or EC branch? I have scored 71 marks in JEE mains
8th June 2016, 10:14 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in IEM in CSA branch is possible as per my WBJEE and JEE Main rank?

ADMISSION IN IEM

** IEM-Institute of Engineering and management is affiliated to WBUT and is approved by AICTE, Govt. of INDIA.

** As per you rank no you are not eligible to get admission in IEM.

CONTACT ADDRESS

IEM - College of Engineering
Gurukul, Y-12, Block -EP, Sector-V, Salt Lake Electronics Complex
Kolkata - 700 091, West Bengal, India.
Phone No.: +91 33 2357 2969, +91 33 2357 7649
Fax No.: +91 33 2357 8302
9th June 2016, 10:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission in IEM in CSA branch is possible as per my WBJEE and JEE Main rank?

I am extremely sorry to state that you cannot get admission directly in IEM with this rank in WBJEE. This is because your rank is quite high and the seats of IEM are filled around rank of 3000. However, you can get admission through management quota. You will need to shell out around 13 lakhs extra to get admission via management quota.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?