6th May 2015, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the advantages to study in ICSE Board over State Board?

Hello guys,
Whether I can join my kids with ICSE Board?
What are the advantage will be there so I
opt this ICSE in lieu of State Board?
Kindly let me know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Number of seats reserved in Medical for CBSE Board, ICSE Board and Gujarat Board under NEET? Process of percentage calculation in Gujarat state board for NEET?
  2. Is it beneficial to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for H.S. education?
  3. Possibility to get transfer from Bihar board to ICSE or CBSE board after 10th?
  4. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to transfer from ICSE Board to Gujarat State Board for 11th standard?
  6. Aligarh Muslim University is an ICSE Board affiliated college?
  7. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  8. List of reputed ICSE schools which offer admission in 11th Science to 10th Madhya Pradesh Board student in Bhopal?
  9. What is the ICSE board code?
  10. Transfer of Board from CBSE to ICSE after class 11 for class 12?
  11. Is Aligarh University affiliated under ICSE?
  12. ICSE or CBSE Board which is better to study after completing 10th to pursue B.Tech in IIT?
  13. Does 10th from Aligarh University is affiliated to ICSE board?
  14. Is it difficult to study 11th Science of ISC Board if completed 10th from ICSE Board?
  15. How to join diploma course on the basis of 10th certificate? Colleges in Gujarat offering the course?
  16. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
  17. How to prepare for Civil Services Prelims Exam after 10th CBSE? Which stream should I opt for?
  18. List of top girl schools in Navi Mumbai near Vashi or Koperkhairane
8th May 2015, 10:03 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the advantages to study in ICSE Board over State Board?

ICSE board is better than state board reason why it is better then state is because state board value is within the state boundaries only and when it comes to ICSE board,then I would tell you something about it that it is a Delhi base board and has got value all over India as well as in abroad also.

So its better to get your child get admitted in ICSE affiliated school.
8th May 2015, 05:10 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

ICSE Board is good for intelligent's over state board, but for below average candidates I suggest them to go with State Board. Generally ICSE (Indian Certificate Secondary Education) is conducted or Class 10th and for class 12th it is ISC (Indian School Certificate). Remember, ICSE is popular because of its comprehensive pattern. Where as State board examinations are conducted by respective State Government. Candidates generally feel that subjects cover under State Government are easier than other boards and they generally focus on competency for entrance examinations. Where as candidates can find little more difficult compare to CBSE and one of the advantages is that, ISC (Indian School Certificate) almost followed by the pattern covered by ISC.
9th May 2015, 10:31 AM
Cisco India

Smile Re: What are the advantages to study in ICSE Board over State Board?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello guys,
Whether I can join my kids with ICSE Board?
What are the advantage will be there so I
opt this ICSE in lieu of State Board?
Kindly let me know about this.
I will suggest you to put your kids in the ICSE board instead of any State Board. Since, in ICSE Board your kid will get much more then what he will get in State Board. He will get exposure to the best environment, best teacher are dedicate to the student future there and a lot more is there.
29th August 2015, 07:47 PM
sumitrahul76

ICSE stands for Indian council of secondary education
so, it has many advantages over any state board like its syllabus is based on comprehensive pattern so, students reading in this board becomes more creative than any other board.The value of ICSE board doesn't goes down anywhere in any part of he country even in abroad.It has also other advantage i.e if you are going to be an ICSE student then your foundation in maths, science, computer and English is going to be lot stronger than a CBSE or any other state board's student.

Apart from that state board has limited implications i.e if you are aspirated to study in world's top universities like Oxford, Cambridge, Hogwarts etc. Then state board's certificate not gonna work there they will directly refuse you.
31st August 2015, 12:38 PM
newmoon06

ICSE stands for International Council for Secondary Education. ICSE syllabus is vast and helps the student to think board. ICSE offers a great flexibility and variety when it comes to choosing your subject. ICSE give more importance to extracurricular activities. The boards believes in giving the all rounded education and students are exposed all kind of activities such as Debate, Project work , Competition etc.

State boards doesn't enough importance to application and critical thinking. The study pattern is not so good. The syllabus is at the state level only.

So, it will be good if you opt ICSE board.
6th April 2016, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

What are similarities between State board and ICSE board
1st February 2017, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

If someone can't afford studying in ICSE board ,can the person who is more hardworking in SSC can achieve more? Or he/she will be expel due to their certificates?
9th June 2022, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

If 12th passed in ICSC then what to do next
2nd August 2023, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Is a student from icse board do teacher job
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?