13th July 2017, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

What can I do, if I have problems in English?

Hello, I am Ruchita. I want to become an Air Hostess. My personality is good but I have small problem in vision and I completed my 10th from semi English medium. I have problem in English. Tell me what can I do for that?

14th July 2017, 10:42 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What can I do, if I have problems in English?

English is one of the most important language world wide specially for air hostess jobs. You must have good knowledge in English if you want to get a good job, travel abroad etc. But, if you think that you are weak in English then you can do one thing. Look for an English speaking training institute, get admission there and start learning English. There you will be taught to speak and understand the language better after completing which you will get a certificate too.

Regarding the vision problem you can consult an eye doctor and get your vision corrected through contact lenses or spectacles but, up to -2d is allowed for an air hostess.
14th July 2017, 03:21 PM
raziaexpert
Banned

There is nothing to worry about, you can get admission in any good coaching institue and enhance your speaking and well as writing skils.

Moreover, you can watch english news channels, read newspapers, story books, etc. In the beginning it will be an issue but later on with time, you can be quote fluent in English.

It all depends upon how much effort you provide to it, the more you practice, the more you learn. So start today.
14th July 2017, 05:26 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am Ruchita. I want to become an Air Hostess. My personality is good but I have small problem in vision and I completed my 10th from semi English medium. I have problem in English. Tell me what can I do for that?
To become an Air Hostess course, you must speak good in English language.

Candidates are required to complete 12th standard or graduation degree from a recognized board or university.

Your age should be below 25 years.
14th July 2017, 05:57 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Still you are in 10th and now you can complete your 12th standard and after that you are eligible to join air hostess training. If you want to improve your English then you have to follow these given below tips:

1. Read English newspaper Daily and the words which you find difficult find their meaning.

2. You can also watch English movies in order to enhance your way of expression.

3. Try to communicate in your family with your brother or sister even your parents to enhance your confidence and vocabulary.

4. Don't compare yourself with others because you can also speak fluent English if you try.
14th July 2017, 05:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:

You have to improve your English through various methods. You should improve English through reading newspapers, books, magazines, watching a lot of English movies with subtitles, news channels on TV, speak with a friend continuously in English and attend spoken English classes. You can improve your English skills by using the above given techniques. There are no short cuts. You have to work hard to improve English skills. You can also read English novels to improve your English skills. You can find lots of books on how to improve your English, buy and read the books also to improve your English.
14th July 2017, 09:30 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

If your aim is to become an Air Hostess then it is necessary to have fluent in speaking English. If your English is weak then you should join English spoken classes. You must have to read English Newspaper daily and make practice of speaking by reading it. You should remember word-meanings at least 20 every day.
15th July 2017, 11:28 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

To become an Air Hostess you must have good fluency in English. To improve your English you can join any good English speaking institute.
Apart from this you can improve your English without joining any institute. You should follow these steps to improve your English-
You can read English newspaper daily to improve your English.

Read English Novels and try to understand the meaning of each and every word. You can take help of dictionary for finding the meanings of the words.

You can watch English Movies by reading the sub titles.

Try to talk in English at your home and with your friends . It will help you to Improve your fluency.
15th July 2017, 02:34 PM
EngineerSolution

Quote:
For being an international air hostess your English should be improved. You can wear a contact lens instead of spectacles. Eye correction till 6/9is permitted. You can join humanities in 12th and then you can join IATA air hostess training programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?