13th April 2014, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

What are the career options available in PCM?

I want u 2 guide me if i chose pcm in 11th my average percentage is 85. career option in pcm?

11th August 2014, 10:49 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the career options available in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want u 2 guide me if i chose pcm in 11th my average percentage is 85. career option in pcm?

If you have completed 12th with PCM then the career options are -

BBA, BCA, B.Sc, etc.

Engineering

Mass Communication, Journalism, Animation, Multimedia

Fashion designing, Graphic designing, Jewellery's designing etc.

B. S. Nautical Sciences, B. S. Marine Engineering etc.

Hotel Management
21st August 2014, 10:56 PM
DKG7
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: What are the career options available in PCM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
As you have mentioned, you have selected PCM in 11th. PCM means Physics, Chemistry and Maths. It is also known as science stream for intermediate. So, science has always better scope in nowadays and also in future.

You can get various job opportunities in this field. Like you can join Defence directly after completing your 12th in PCM. For that you have to apply for the exam called NDA. NDA stands for the National Defence Academy, it is a direct way to enter in Defence wings such as Indian Air Force, Indian Navy and Indian Army.

After completing your 12th you can go for bachelor course in engineering that is B.E./B.tech. And engineering has wide variety of branches as well as good job opportunities.

Another thing that you can do after 12th PCM is to join courses such as B.Sc (Bachelor of Science) or BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application).

As well as you can also join some other courses in management field like- Hotel Management or B.B.A (Bachelor of Business Administration).

Regards
~DKG~
15th May 2015, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

I want to do chemical engineering .what should i do to achieve my gaol ? i am in class 12.
15th May 2015, 08:36 PM
savneybillford

Hello,
Its good to know that you have taken PCM. I belong to the same branch. Well I was really happy to find out that there were actually numerous opportunities for me and so do you.
Straight forward you can opt for engineering which is quite common. You could even get into pure sciences. That is bachelor degree in sciences. Later do your masters and join as a scientist or as a teaching faculty.
You can write many competitive exams and get into government jobs too. Defence sector will prefer you too. The police forces too. You could do MSc in maths and get into banking.
A lot of opportunities for you.

If you dont want sciences as your field, you can jump to commerce or arts too in your graduation. That's a win win situation for you.
Hope this helped.
Thank you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?