10th May 2015, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

Can I change school to 12th if I have not passed in 11th?

Actually i am not able to pass in 11 and i want admission in 12 so can i get it in any school? Can I change school to 12th if I have not passed in 11th? Is that possible to do or not? Can someone please provide me the information on this soon as possible?

Thanks!

11th May 2015, 02:53 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I change school to 12th if I have not passed in 11th?

I am sorry to say that you cannot get admission in class 12 in any school without having cleared class 11th as for getting admission in class 12th it is the minimum required criteria.

Therefore, I urge you to kindly try to clear your 11th class in order to get admission in class 12th and to appear for your board examination.
11th May 2015, 08:52 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No, without passing 11th standard, you cannot take admission in 12th standard. No school offers admission in 12th standard for candidate who does not have qualified 11th standard. To get admission in 12th standard in any school, you must have to qualify 11th standard from a recognised board. After qualifying 11th standard, you can apply for admission in 12th standard in any school.
11th May 2015, 09:37 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: Can I change school to 12th if I have not passed in 11th?

Theoretically it is possible to change the school but practically no one school provides you admission in 12th class so i would like to suggests you, you can contact to the school in which you have personal contacts because they will adjust you and take care of all

Otherwise contact to the deputed school in your city they will also provides you admission because they just wanna fill up their seats/Classes it can save your one precious year

Usually schools promoted their students in 12th class if they fails in 1 subject , you can reappear in the exams study harder or clear all the exams in which you are failed otherwise take admission in 11th class again but its not an good idea it wastes your one precious year

You have one another option that is NIOS Boards - National institute of Open Schooling provides you admission on the behalf of 10th class results NIOS Board is recognized board but not so reputed Board in India for more details about NIOS Board visit (Official Website)
11th May 2015, 11:26 AM
MECHANICAL POWER

Yes, you can get admission in class 12th after fail in class 11th.
But first you have to meet tbe school Head master and tell him the reason for fail in 11th and also you have to prove that you are eligible for class 12th.
If school Head Master get agree then he will qualify you for class 12th.
11th May 2015, 12:40 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

No, you cannot get admission in 12th standard without clearing you 11th standard. That's because 11th standard pass certificate is mandatory to get admission in 12th standard. And even if you change to another school, they will offer admission only in 11th standard. So, first you should complete your 11th standard to pursue 12th standard in your school or any other school.
11th May 2015, 01:59 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

I you have failed in class 11th and want to get direct admission in class 12th, then you can get admission in class 12th, but in open schools only you won't get direct admission in class 12th in any regular board school. If you want to get admission in regular school, then you might have to repeat class 11th.
12th May 2015, 12:53 AM
james hettfield
Member+

You cannot take the admission directly in your class XII if you have not passed your class XI.
This is a compulsory process that is required for the admission. Unless you are not passed in your class XI, you cannot be promoted to class XII.
Moreover, the syllabus of class XII is quite in continuation with the class XI only. Hence if you somehow get into XII, it will be very difficult for you to cope up with the syllabus.
You should work hard again in class XI so that it can help you in your better career.
15th May 2015, 06:50 PM
MASTER RAVI

It is not possible to get admission in class 12th without passing the 11th Exam.You have to pass the 11th Class first them you will be eligible for 12th.If you want to change your school in 11th Class then it is depend on school.Many schools provides admission for the students in 11th Class without any test or Interview.But many schools take interview and test also for this.So you have to pass the Entrance test and Interview if you want to change the School for 12th Class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?