16th February 2016, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

How can get admission in 12th standard in another school in Humanities?

Right now i am studying in 12th class from commerce stream. But i am planning to shift to a new school in bhubneshwar in 12th standard but in Humanities stream. Kindly guide me how can i get admission in it?

Related Questions:
  1. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate?
  2. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th standard after completion of 11th standard?
  3. How to get admission in 11th standard (Humanities) in St Xaviers, Kolkata?
  4. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in a new school after completion of 11th?
  5. Should I study Humanities in 11th standard to become a Corporate Lawyer? What are the subjects available to study in 11th Humanities?
  6. Best Humanities school for 11th standard in Medininagar, Jharkhand?
  7. Is it possible to join 12th in another school if I failed in 11th final exam?
  8. How can i get admission in 11th commerce or humanities in Central Hindu School for girls? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure which I need to follow up to change my school from CBSE board to another in 12th standard?
  10. Is it possible to change board in 12th class from RBSE to MP borad?
  11. How to pursue directly 12th without studying 11th?
  12. Is it possible for me to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school after completion of 11th standard?
  13. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  14. Can I get admission in 12th Humanities of ICSE Board next year after completing 11th?
  15. Can I get admission to 12th standard in different school if I have only 30% in my 11th grade?
  16. Admission in government school at 12th standard is possible after schooling from private school?
  17. After march exams does any CBSE school will give me direct registration in 12th class?
  18. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
16th February 2016, 11:52 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can get admission in 12th standard in another school in Humanities?

No, you are not eligible to change the school in the 12th standard.

As according to the board you have filled the registration, appeared in PSA examination while pursuing in current school, so you are now not eligible to get admission in another school.
17th February 2016, 03:04 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can get admission in 12th standard in another school in Humanities?

No, you cannot change the school while you are pursuing in class 12.

You cannot avail admission in another school in the middle of the academic year of class 12.

And moreover you cannot change the stream from commerce to humanities stream in class 12.

It is advisable to pursue class 12 in the same school without having a second thought of changing the stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?