15th November 2020, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

What do I have to do to join Income Tax Department after Intermediate course?

I want to join the Income Tax department. Currently I am studying an Intermediate course with Commerce stream. Kindly tell me what do I have to do to join Income Tax after Intermediate? Please tell me the proper steps.

15th November 2020, 07:01 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What do I have to do to join Income Tax Department after Intermediate course?

This is not an easy task..but if you are interested then 1st you should complete your bachelor's degree, and then you have to appear for SSC GCL exam.
Age limit for this is 20_27 yrs.
Candidate is also required to fulfill physical fitness requirements.
Selection procedure includes 2 phase 1st is entrance exam SSC GCL and interview followed by physical fitness test.
After passing SSC GCL TIER 1..you need to clear TIER2 exam and then you will be called for interview and mental ability test. Candidates should have complete knowledge regarding exam pattern ,selection procedure , interview etc.
20th November 2020, 04:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What do I have to do to join Income Tax Department after Intermediate course?

To become an officer in Income Tax department, you have to appear and qualify in SSC or UPSC examination.

The required educational qualification is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

The age limit varies with examination and it is conducted in various stages. Candidates have to clear all the stages of examination for final selection. For more information about the examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in or www.upsc.gov.in.
20th November 2020, 07:23 PM
Mayuri haria

The eligibility criteria to become an income tax officer is
candidate must have at least a bachelor's degree in any stream
candidates must be of 18 years at the time of admission
Candidate will also have to give and entrance test that is the SSC CGL examination
if you fulfill the criteria as you will be eligible to become an income tax officer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?