8th July 2015, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to migrate from B.Sc. regular course to correspondence?

I am 12th class student and i am selected in GNM. I want to migrate from regular B.Sc. course to correspondence.

Related Questions:
  1. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  2. Does regular and correspondence course has the same value? Which is better between B.Tech Regular or Correspondence?
  3. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  4. Courses after graduation through Correspondence after B.Sc in Computer Science?
  5. Am i eligible for Tamil Nadu SI exam after my correspondence degree in B.Sc ?
  6. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  7. Is it possible to continue my studies by opting for BSc in Mathematics? Can I migrate to other college?
  8. Can I do M.A in English as a correspondence course
  9. Is there any difference in joining masters program through correspondence and regular basis?
  10. M.Sc correspondence have same value as regular M.Sc?
  11. Doing P.G in regular is good or bad?
  12. Admission procedure to join IGNOU for correspondence HR MBA? I have completed BSc from Dibrugrah Univeristy
  13. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to migrate from MTU to Jaypee University
  15. How to apply for engineering by regular or by correspondence? What is the age limit?
  16. Masters Degree from reputed college after graduation through correspondence?
  17. Can I take up B.Ed after B.Com? Which one is better between B.Ed regular and correspondence B.Ed?
  18. Is MCA degree provided by Ignite through Sastra University a regular degree or correspondence degree? I have completed my graduation in BSc Computer science
10th July 2015, 11:17 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to migrate from B.Sc. regular course to correspondence?

To migrate from B.Sc. regular course to correspondence course just write an application to the director of the college mentioning about the issue. Submit it to the admission cell of the college along with the 10th and 12th class mark sheet, admission form, fee slip that you got at the time of admission in GNM.
The admission cell will inform you after few days of the process. Just visit admission cell time to time to know the status of your application.
25th August 2019, 10:15 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure to migrate from B.Sc. regular course to correspondence?

Migration from government college barwala ( hisar) to ganpt ray rashiwashi janta college ch dadri
8th October 2020, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Can I migrate from one college to other college in haryana
21st November 2020, 06:23 AM
Unregistered

Can we migrate with having re?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?