2nd June 2015, 12:12 AM
Unregistered

Possibility of choosing Physics and Maths along with Commerce and Computer Science?

Can someone choose physics or math or both with commerce stream and also computer science
please tell some possible combination of subjects for choosing in senior secondary

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study B.Sc(Physics) for B.A.(Political Science) candidate who is preparing for IAS exam?
  2. Courses/fields available after BSc computer science? If I had Maths, Physics and Computer Science subjects then am I eligible for it?
  3. Possibility to study BCA for a candidate who is pursuing 12th Commerce with Computer Science and without Mathematics?
  4. Which branch in M.Sc Physics is a good choice for me being a candidate pursuing B.Sc with Maths, Physics and Computer Science?
  5. Can I apply for M.Sc Maths if completed B.Sc(Physics)? Basic difference between M.Sc Maths and M.Sc Maths with Computer Science?
  6. Which course of subject should I take in my 11th standard?
  7. Can I study M.Sc in Physics if completed B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  8. Is it possible for me to get into IAF if I have PUC background in Commerce and my main subject is Computer Science(No Maths and Physics background)?
  9. English, Maths, Economics and Physics are together considered under Science graduation?
  10. In which stream a student should pass Higher Secondary?
  11. Which is better in B.Sc. among Physics, Maths and Computer Science?
  12. What can I do after passing 12th? I have taken Maths, Physics, Chemistry, Computer Science subjects
  13. How can I make Maths as my 4th subject (optional) in WBCHSE Board?
  14. Can I change date of birth in 10th certificate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Possibility to study M.Sc in Astrophysics for B.Sc(Physics) final year student?
  16. Can I become a Pilot after completing BSc computer science with Maths and Physics?
  17. Which subject should I choose among Physics, Maths, Computer Science for admission in BSc?
  18. Cutoff rank for BHU BSc Maths group?
2nd June 2015, 09:20 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: Possibility of choosing Physics and Maths along with Commerce and Computer Science?

No its not possible to take the desired subjects along but you can take maths with commerce stream as an optional subject
Physics with commerce is not possible because they both streams are totally different commerce is for banking department while non medical or medical stream is for engineering or medical science respectively so now you can choose only one option commerce with maths or physics with maths
2nd June 2015, 11:16 AM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Possibility of choosing Physics and Maths along with Commerce and Computer Science?

Actually physic is a science stream subject so if you want to go for science stream then you can have these subjects in your stream other then commerce and if you want to go for commerce stream then physic and computer science will not be the part of your subject, so both science and commerce subject is not possible, now you have to decide that which subject you want to go with for your further studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?