23rd January 2014, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Qualification for Computer Teacher School in Utter Pradesh?

I want to know the criteria for computer teacher in secondary and higher secondary school in uttar pradesh qualification for computer teacher in school in uttar pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. What is the basic qualification to get appointed as a computer teacher in high school?
  2. How to do teaching after BCA? I have completed BCA course from Kanpur University
  3. Required Qualification for the position of Computer Teacher in a High School?
  4. Eligibility criteria for a primary teacher to work in UP government school? Minimum qualification required? What is the age limit? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for primary computer teacher to work in UP government school? What is the qualification required and the age limit?
  6. What is exam date of ad. no.44 of utter Pradesh higher education commission?
  7. Can I become a maths teacher in CBSE school after scoring 39% in degree in commerce, 53% in Mathematics and 64% in B.ed?
  8. Which colleges in India are offering dual degree course(B.Arch+M.Arch)
  9. How to be a government computer teacher after completing BCA?
  10. Can I apply for computer teacher in government school? I have completed BCA
  11. Can I apply for the post of Computer Teacher in KV after completing PGDCA from BTE?
  12. Can I get full course fee through scholarship by UP government while pursuing MBA from Delhi with Domicile of UP?
  13. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  14. What is the age limit for UP TET entrance exam?
  15. How to become a computer teacher in CBSE affiliated school after completing B.Tech IT? Is B.Ed a must?
  16. Can I apply for assistant teacher under West Bengal School Service
  17. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  18. Which university to prefer for PG in Agricultural Statistics?
26th January 2014, 08:09 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Qualification for Computer Teacher School in Utter Pradesh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to know the criteria for computer teacher in secondary and higher secondary school in uttar pradesh qualification for computer teacher in school in uttar pradesh
Nice to see that you're interested to become a teacher in High Secondary School. You need to complete B.Ed course from recognized university in order to become a teacher in Higher Secondary School.

B.Ed is minimum educational qualification to become Teacher in Higher Secondary school.

B.Ed stands for (Bachelor of Education). The duration of the course is for two years and the course is divided into four semester.

To Join in B.Ed course then the candidate should be qualified in Bachelor degree course with minimum 55% percentage of marks in any discipline from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Course.

After successful qualified in bachelor degree course you need to appear in TET ( Teacher Eligibility Test) Entrance Examination which is conducted by the state.

So, If you qualified in B.Ed and TET Test then definitely you may get Teacher Join in Higher Secondary School for Sure.

All The Best~
10th March 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i am completed my bachelor degree with BA and i have passed DCS (Diploma in Computer Science) so i Eligible for computer teacher in highschool?
26th April 2017, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am PG and one year computer diploma(DISM) from APTECH computer education centre. So I eligible for computer teacher in High School.

Dharmendra Chauhan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?