29th February 2016, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required for getting admission in Acting school?

How to get admission in acting school and what qualities need to person for getting admission in acting school? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this.

Thank you!

29th February 2016, 09:11 PM
123vinayak

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for getting admission in Acting school?

The eligibily criteria for acting in different class is different .
But the most common creteria for the acting is that the age of the student is not less than 8 years.
29th February 2016, 09:17 PM
OnePlus

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required for getting admission in Acting school?

Eligibility criteria to take admission in drama school-
Graduation in any subject from recognized university.

Working knowledge in Hindi and English.

Your minimum age must be 20 years and maximum year must be 30 years.
29th February 2016, 10:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How to get admission in acting school and what qualities need to person for getting admission in acting school? Can someone please provide me the information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this.

Thank you!
Those candidates who are Interested to do join in Acting school must complete 12th standard or equivalent qualification from a recognized board. The candidate must have good look and acting skill as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?