1st February 2016, 10:42 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria required to take admission for Ph.D and to give the NET exams?

Respected Sir/Mam,

I want to know the all required qualification to take admission in phd & NET exams? Can someone please give me the information on the eligibility criteria which is required for us to get the admission? Awaiting to get the answer soon on this.

Thanks!

1st February 2016, 08:16 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to take admission for Ph.D and to give the NET exams?

For NET and Ph.D you need minimum post graduation degree with at least 55% marks. For reserved category candidates there is relaxation of 5% marks.

For admission on Ph.D NET score and performance in the interview stage is very important. Therefore, try to perform well in these stages.
1st February 2016, 10:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria required to take admission for Ph.D and to give the NET exams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam,

I want to know the all required qualification to take admission in phd & NET exams? Can someone please give me the information on the eligibility criteria which is required for us to get the admission? Awaiting to get the answer soon on this.

Thanks!
If you have qualify UGC NET exam then you can apply for Ph.D course. Educational qualification for UGC NET and Ph.D exam is same.

Educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?