16th December 2016, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of ALLEN Career Institute, Kota for 2 years Coaching Programme?

Respected Sir, I want to prepare for IIT JEE along with 11th from ALLEN Career Institute, Kota. Please tell me in detail about Tuition fees, Hostel fees and other charges for two years Coaching programme. Send me detail on my email id- [email protected].

Related Questions:
  1. Total fee structure of Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT JEE preparation along with 11th?
  2. What is the annual fee for Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT Coaching? Is there any Scholarship available? -- [New]
  3. Total fee of Allen Career Institute, KOTA?
  4. Is Allen Career Institute Kota a good coaching institute for IIT JEE?
  5. What is the fee structure of Allen Career Institute Kota PMT?
  6. How can I get admission in Allen Institute of Medicines? What is the fee structure of Allen Institute?
  7. How much is the fee structure for 1 year AIEEE coaching in Allen Institute Kota? I have passed 12th this year
  8. Which institute is better between Sri Chaitanya, Kota and Allen, kota to prepare for NEET exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  9. Should I join Allen Career Institute(Kota) for IIT JEE coaching?
  10. Fee structure of Allen Institute, Kota for NEET preparation? Can I apply for an education loan for it?
  11. Foundation courses to do for degree in Medical/Engineering?
  12. Which is the best coaching institute in Kota, Allen, Resonance, Career Point and Vibrant? Date of the entrance exams and of the Phase II?
  13. Allen Career Institute, KOTA or Allen Career Institute, Jaipur, which is best?
  14. Which coaching institute is better for AIPMT among AAkash and Allen Kota campuses?
  15. How much is the fees to apply for 1 year AIEEE coaching in Allen Institute Kota?
  16. When to apply for admission in Career Point Kota? How to get admission and what is the fee structure?
  17. Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is best among Allen Career Institute and Motion Education Pvt Ltd?
25th December 2016, 12:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of ALLEN Career Institute, Kota for 2 years Coaching Programme?

The fee structure of Allen Career Institute, Kota for two years coaching programme is:

Two year course for class XI student is called "Nurture course".

First year fee is Rs 1,10,500. It is same for second year also. It can be paid in installments also. First installment is Rs 70,300 and second installment is Rs 40200.

More details about Nurture course: Fee structure .
26th December 2016, 09:46 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the fee structure of ALLEN Career Institute, Kota for 2 years Coaching Programme?

My question is just now I am studying in 10th class how can preparation of meet and aiims after 10th pass I will come kota next year 2017
14th December 2020, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

What will be fee structure of 2021-22ALLEN my two wards class 9tha and 11th
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?