14th November 2016, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Total fee structure of Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT JEE preparation along with 11th?

Dear sir, I want to prepare for IIT JEE along with 11th from ALLEN Career Institute, Kota. Please tell me in detail about tuition fees, hostel fees and other charges for two years coaching programme. Send me detail on my email id- [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure of ALLEN Career Institute, Kota for 2 years Coaching Programme?
  2. What is the annual fee for Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT Coaching? Is there any Scholarship available?
  3. Total fee of Allen Career Institute, KOTA?
  4. Allen Career Institute, KOTA is suitable for the preparation of IIT exam?
  5. Is Allen Career Institute Kota a good coaching institute for IIT JEE?
  6. Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Should I join Allen Career Institute(Kota) for IIT JEE coaching?
  8. Fee structure of Allen Institute, Kota for NEET preparation? Can I apply for an education loan for it?
  9. What is the fee structure of Allen Career Institute Kota PMT?
  10. Which institute is better between Sri Chaitanya, Kota and Allen, kota to prepare for NEET exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  11. Whether Allen Career Institute, Kota is better for Jee Main & Advance?
  12. Which is the best coaching center for IIT JEE preparation in Kota?
  13. Allen Career Institute, KOTA or Allen Career Institute, Jaipur, which is best?
  14. What is the fee structure for IIT JEE coaching class Kota?
  15. Which is the best Coaching Institutes in Gurugram for IIT preparation? What is the fee structure of the Institute? -- [New]
  16. Is there any institute which offer JEE Main & Advanced coaching along with 11th and 12th studies? Fee structure of the course?
  17. Best coaching institute to prepare for JEE Main and Advanced in Kota
  18. Which is the best coaching center for IIT JEE preparation in Kota?
25th November 2016, 04:59 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Total fee structure of Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT JEE preparation along with 11th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir, I want to prepare for IIT JEE along with 11th from ALLEN Career Institute, Kota. Please tell me in detail about tuition fees, hostel fees and other charges for two years coaching programme. Send me detail on my email id- [email protected]

The total fee for IIT JEE preparation in Allen Career Institute, Kota will be around Rs 1,10,000 . There are two different courses available like JEE (Main + Advanced) – IIT – JEE and JEE (Main) – AIEEE. The course fee for the JEE (Main) – AIEEE is different from the other one. The details are available in the institute website. The Allen Career Institute, Kota website link is Click Here
6th December 2016, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Total fee structure of Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT JEE preparation along with 11th?

I want to prepare for the Massachusetts institute of technology as well as iit where should I get my training from?
13th January 2017, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am studying in 10 and I have decided to move towards medical stream .
So please can you guide me about the fee structure of Allen at kota
23rd November 2017, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir i want to study in kora for one year leader course in medical stream.so,please tell me what is the tuition fees,hostel fees for 2018-19 session.please send the answers in [email protected] send.
11th December 2017, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir I am interested in IIT? I want to know the total of coaching as well as hostel fees please provide it to me on my email [email protected]
13th March 2018, 09:52 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have decided to join jee main advance coaching in kota so please guide me about fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?