20th December 2016, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure of Allen Institute, Kota for NEET preparation? Can I apply for an education loan for it?

Hello sir, What is the fee structure to do coaching in Allen institute, kota, Rajasthan for the preparation of NEET exam? Can I apply for an education loan for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Which institute is better between Sri Chaitanya, Kota and Allen, kota to prepare for NEET exam? What is the fee structure for it?
  2. What is the annual fee for Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT Coaching? Is there any Scholarship available?
  3. What is the fee structure for NEET preparation in Aakash Institute? -- [New]
  4. Total fee structure of Allen Career Institute, Kota for IIT JEE preparation along with 11th?
  5. Allen Career Institute, KOTA is suitable for the preparation of IIT exam?
  6. What is the fee structure of Allen Career Institute Kota PMT?
  7. Total fee of Allen Career Institute, KOTA?
  8. How much is the fee structure for 1 year AIEEE coaching in Allen Institute Kota? I have passed 12th this year
  9. How can I get admission in Allen Institute of Medicines? What is the fee structure of Allen Institute?
  10. What is the fee structure of ALLEN Career Institute, Kota for 2 years Coaching Programme?
  11. How much is the fees to apply for 1 year AIEEE coaching in Allen Institute Kota?
  12. Can I get an education loan for doing BE in Marine engineering?
  13. Allen Career Institute, KOTA or Allen Career Institute, Jaipur, which is best?
  14. How much is the fee and scholarship for 1 year classroom programme in Allen Institute Kota?
  15. Fee structure and process to get management seat in NICMAR? Will bank provide education loan for this institute?
  16. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  17. How should I prepare for Pre Medical exam? What is the fee structure?
  18. Is Aakash Institute good for IIT JEE preparation? Which are the other best coaching institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
24th December 2016, 11:52 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Fee structure of Allen Institute, Kota for NEET preparation? Can I apply for an education loan for it?

The fees structure of Allen Institute, Kota is 79000 per year. Some public sector banks give loans for coaching fees like Corporation Bank (CORP- TUTOR FEES LOAN) and Central Bank of India(CENT COMP- EXAM LOAN). You can apply for these loans for your coaching institution fees. Thanks
1st April 2018, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure of Allen Institute, Kota for NEET preparation? Can I apply for an education loan for it?

I want to know about the complete fee structure for meet and aiims preparation in aakash
30th July 2018, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I want to prepare for NEET and AIIMS after 12th in allen kota rajasthan , so what will be my fee for one year?
25th November 2021, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

I need education loan for neet preparation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?