10th December 2016, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of FIITJEE? Can I join FIITJEE after completing class 11th?

Respected Sir, I am studying in class 11th and after completing it I want to join FIITJEE so I want to know what is the fee structure of FIITJEE? Can I join FIITJEE after completing class 11th? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th December 2016, 06:39 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of FIITJEE? Can I join FIITJEE after completing class 11th?

1. You can join FIITJEE after completing 11th in One year program course which offers preparation of competitive examination with board examination preparation. To get full details about one year program of this institute, click on this link, One year program .

2. The fee structure is Rs one lac and twenty thousand for one year course. It is subject to change next year.
13th December 2016, 01:16 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the fee structure of FIITJEE? Can I join FIITJEE after completing class 11th?

Yes, you can definitely join FIITJEE after completing 11th standard. Candidates up to 12th standard are eligible to join FIITJEE. There will be two papers with a time duration of 3 hrs each and will consist of objective type questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.

The two year pinnacle course for 11th and 12th standard in FIITJEE will cost around Rs. 1,50,000/- to Rs. 1,60,000/- per year which in total comes to Rs. 3,15,000/- to Rs. 3,20,000/- approximately.
8th February 2017, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

I am recently studying in class 11 and I want to join fiit jee in class 12
Will it be a right choice for me to join in class 12 rather than that of class 11
Please reply
30th March 2017, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure? My son is in 9 th std.,clarification need to know ., is this too early?
25th September 2017, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structute of fiit jee coaching institutes regrding two years jee advance at south delhi study centre.
23rd December 2017, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I join in the one yr class room program after completing class XI? If yes, let me know the course fee.
Please reply.
1st January 2018, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee structure of fiitjee coaching institute regarding four classroom program at Kolkata study centre?
5th February 2018, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have complited fitjee pinacle course examination in 2018. I WANT TO KNOW FEES OF PINACLE COURSE BOTH 11, 12,AND COMPETITION TRAINING
19th February 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir, I want to know that how we can enter to fitjee which is in dilsukhnagar for two years program of std 11 and 12
14th March 2018, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I'm finishing my tenth now and what to join FIITJEE for IIT-JEE coaching... Can you tell what will be the fee structure for the same...
Thank you sir
26th May 2018, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

What is the Admission fee to join in 9th standard for four years integrated course of it advance
29th October 2018, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

How much is the total fees for 25% waivers through big bang edge test in fitjee
14th January 2019, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

I would like to know the fees who got 25% fees waiver in two years integrated course for the student who is going to std 7 next year in fire exam
25th February 2019, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

I am soumyanil appearing( 12 th )ISC in the year 2019 can i join fitjee for jee main April19 and May, wbjee2019 i.e. is there any course package for the jeemain, April,19 & for wbjee May,19 after isc,19 exam,i.e. after 14th March,2019
Contact no.9433126133/9051669405
Mail id [email protected]
18th April 2019, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

What is the fees for 1 year coaching for 12th passed students for JEE advance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?