28th December 2015, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

Scholarship details to prepare for AIPMT from Aakash or FIITJEE institute in Chandigarh?

Sir, I am studying in 10th class and want to appear in scholarship test. I want to study in Aakash OR Fiitjee institute in Chandigarh for preparation of AIPMT with 11th&12th study. Please tell me, what I have to do?

30th December 2015, 05:27 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scholarship details to prepare for AIPMT from Aakash or FIITJEE institute in Chandigarh?

Yes, you are eligible to get scholarship on tuition fee and other charges while preparing for JEE or Medical examination.

There are various examination conducted by Aakash and FIITJEE for it. But, you need to perform well in examination and secure good rank to get scholarship as it is given to only best rankers.

FIITJEE conducts FTRE ( Fiitjee Talent Reward Examination).

Aakash conducts ANTHE.

For more information about examination details visit at www.aakash.ac.in or www.fiitjee.ac.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?