14th March 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for changing 12th board from CBSE board to MP board?

I have studied my 12th class from cbse board but i m not satisfied and i want to reappear for 12th from MP board(not from cbse). So what is the procedure for this?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for changing schools between CBSE board in 12th standard?
  2. Can I face any problem if changing board and appearing in JEE having failed in 12th CBSE exam?
  3. Is it possible to get admission for 12th in another CBSE school?
  4. What are the favourable and unfavourable factors of changing board from ICSE to CBSE for 11th standard?
  5. Which board I take in 12th to score 90% and above Haryana board or CBSE?
  6. Can I reappear in 12th from CBSE Board after qualifying from State Board?
  7. What should I choose among Private CBSE Board and UP Board if failed in 12th CBSE? Is it a barrier to get admission in B.Tech?
  8. Is there any provision for re-appearing for CBSE board in all the subjects?
  9. If I give CBSE CCE instead of CBSE Board exams I cannot move to ISC board in 11th?
  10. Process to change board in class 10th from CBSE to State Board?
  11. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE?
  12. Which is better between CBSE Board and Bihar Board if completed 10th from CBSE Board?
  13. Which board would be better for me CBSE or HP Board for pursuing MBBS? How to become Doctor after clearing all the exams?
  14. Can I get admission in 12th State Board if disqualified from CBSE?
  15. CBSE Board and reference books for the preparation of 12th CBSE board exam?
  16. Which one to choose between state board and CBSE board? Do companies give importance to CBSE board students during selections? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. In which board should I take admission after 10th MP Board or CBSE? Will there be any affect on marks in CBSE board?
  18. Which board is better between CBSE Board and Andhra Pradesh State Board?
16th March 2015, 07:36 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure for changing 12th board from CBSE board to MP board?

If you have completed your class 12th from CBSE board than you can take admission in another school by providing class 10th results, migration certificate and original date of Birth certificate. These are some documents that you have to show at the time of admission and the other criteria like admission, cutoff marks depends upon in which school you are taking admission.
16th March 2015, 11:27 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to change your school and board after 11th you will have to follow some simple steps as follows;

Steps to change school/board after 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

In order to get admission in a different board, you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.
17th March 2015, 10:30 AM
anamikasenrocks

See, if you would have given the marks or the percentage cut-off you have scored in 12th class then it would have been easier for me to recommend. But in my opinion say you have got a 60% in your 12th standard then do not try for sitting in the 12th standard course again. Because in whatever company you go, mostly they look for a 60% or more in all the academic results of a candidate. So if you have 60% you are safe that way. But if you have around 40-50% then you should sit for the examination again and retry for better results.
The procedure is that under MP board you have to get admitted in a school in class 11 only. Remember unless your class 11 is from MP board itself you are not allowed to sit for class 12 MP board. So you have to just produce your 10th standard marks sheet and get admitted in class 11 of an MP board school. But do mention in your application form that you have given class 12 earlier from a different board. For the final submission of credentials, you might have to only produce the 10th standard certificate but for initial form submission and application you need to be clear with all the latest marks sheet, certificates and birth proof testimonials you have. Good Luck.
24th May 2015, 01:36 PM
Unregistered

I have passed xIi by 40%marks from isc board i have to change my isc board to mp board
31st May 2015, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Sir i want to change my board from cbse to jharkhand after getting less mark in cbse. As good percentile is needed in jee main
26th June 2015, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I am 12 th fail in cbse so may I change the board cbse to mp board so what is the prosidure to change the board
28th June 2015, 12:53 AM
reconnect

I think CBSE board is the best board. The syllabus of CBSE board is not wide and it also helped the students in future for their further studies.

Any state board is not so good as CBSE board. also in CBSE board the percentage rate is basically high as compare to any other board.

As you are failed in class 12th now, you have two options-

1- Reappear in the Exam without changing the board.
2- Change the board as you want to change it and give the exam of 12th standard again.

For changing the board you have to follow the following Procedure-
@ Firstly you have to take the Transfer certificate from your previous school and submit it to your new school.

@Submit the copy of your report card of previous class.

@ Inform the following board that you are going to change your respective board.

Try to work hard next time.
Wish you all the best for your exams..
25th July 2015, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to Inform the following board that you are going to change your respective board.
Do i have to write an application to the fillowing board (Ajmer CBSC)?
please help
26th July 2015, 12:48 AM
pointer01

You can easily take admission in any other board if you have completed your 12th.

You will required the following documents to take admission in another board-

>Transfer Certificate from previous school.

>Migration certificate.

>Character certificate.

>Pass certificate of class 10th.

Don't worry you will not face any problem in changing the board. Work hard and try to do your best.
13th February 2016, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

sir I have passed my 12 pcm from CBSE board with 57 % but this year I have given drop for Jee and for that I need above 75%
so I want to change my board from CBSE to mp board .Sir please suggest me ,its critical stage of my career.
14th June 2016, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 11th from cbse board Delhi region but now, I want to change my board to MP Board. Is it possible?
Then what will be the procedure ?
16th July 2016, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am in class 11 cbse board last year but now i am enter the 12th class but i want to change the board cbse to mp board so what document i need to admission to 12th mpboard school
26th July 2016, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get regular admision in mp board school after passing 12 from cbse board
2nd July 2017, 10:30 AM
Unregistered

I want to change my board from CBSE to mp board for class 12th,and how should I get migration from CBSE board?,what is the procedure for it?
15th September 2017, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I have Passed 1 Non medical ICSE Board but sum circumstances change the Class 2 Non Medical Board Himachal Board. Please change the board procedure & Regd. Date 2017
15th September 2017, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

1 Non medical ICSE Board but sum family problems change board Himachal Board 2 Non medical Class Procedure 2017 Change the board
9th August 2018, 11:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir, by giving compartment exam in 12th Std I failed in that so now I wanted to change my board as well as my stream from commerce to arts and from cbsc board to mp board
27th July 2019, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

My principal wants to get my 10th class original marksheet permanently and told me that I should do the photocopy of the original marksheet for the future use. I do not want to give my original marksheet permanently to my sir suggest any idea for not giving the original marksheet forever.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?