1st September 2015, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for getting admission in a veterinary school in India?

What are the HSC results needed to get an admission in a veterinary school in India if my main subjects were chemistry, physics, maths and sub were general paper and biology? Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same?

Thank you!

2nd September 2015, 08:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for getting admission in a veterinary school in India?

You have to pass 12th with physics, chemistry and biology from a recognized board of education to become eligible for entrance exam for veterinary course. You have to fulfill the percentage criteria also which should be above 50% marks in PCB.

Admission will be based on the rank in the exam through counselling procedure. The B.V.Sc course is of 5 years duration.
4th September 2015, 09:47 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for getting admission in a veterinary school in India?

Below I have mentioned the eigibility criteria for admission in Veterinary School in India. Kindly have a look at it.

> Candidate must have completed their +2 level of examination from a recognized board.

> Candidate must have opted for PCB at their +2 level.

> Candidate should have scored a minimum of 50% marks at his/her +2 level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?