10th July 2016, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure and requirements for taking admission in AMU after passing 10th from JKBSE?

Hello sir, Can you please provide me full information like procedure, eligibility criteria about taking admission in AMU after passing 10th exam from Kashmir under Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education? Please reply me at my email id [email protected]?

11th July 2016, 12:38 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure and requirements for taking admission in AMU after passing 10th from JKBSE?

To take admission in Higher Secondary course in Aligarh Muslim University, you must have passed Secondary School Certificate examination or equivalent with not less than 45% aggregate marks from a recognised board.

You need to appear in Admission Test conducted by AMU to get admission in Higher Secondary course in AMU. Candidates who have qualified in Admission Test will be allotted a seat through counselling process.
11th July 2016, 05:12 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure and requirements for taking admission in AMU after passing 10th from JKBSE?

To take the admission to Aligarh Muslim University first of all you need to apply after getting your certificate. After that you will have to wait for the cut off marks. They will publish the cut off list from higher to lower. Now rest depends on your marks, if you have scored good marks then will be selected to take admission in AMU. Admission depends on cut off marks.
11th July 2016, 10:39 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

To take admission in class 11th in AMU, candidates must have appeared in the Entrance Examination conducted by the Aligarh Muslim University, qualifying in which they will be eligible to take admission in class 11th.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the admission in class 11th.
12th July 2016, 12:16 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, Can you please provide me full information like procedure, eligibility criteria about taking admission in AMU after passing 10th exam from Kashmir under Jammu and Kashmir Board of Secondary Education? Please reply me at my email id [email protected]?
The candidates with 45% marks in 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible to apply for Aligarh Muslim University Class 11th. Those applied should appear for an admission test conducted by the AMU. The admission to the classes will be done through merit and counseling. There are Science Stream, Humanities Stream and Commerce stream courses are available in AMU.

The Aligarh Muslim University website Link.
12th July 2016, 04:06 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

In order to get admission in AMU after completion of 10th standard, you will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the University itself.

Once you have cleared the examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the Institute itself and continue with your studies further.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?