5th July 2016, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

In which school should I take admission between ISC School and Chaitanya School in Hyderabad?

Hello sir, I have completed 10th with good marks and now want to take admission in 12th with Science stream. But, I am confused about which school to join in between ISC School and Chaitanya School in Hyderabad?

12th July 2016, 10:33 AM
kaushikprince
Senior Member++

Default Re: In which school should I take admission between ISC School and Chaitanya School in Hyderabad?

For higher secondary education, the school or college doesn't matter much because it will all be your effort to score as high marks as possible.
You can take admission in any of the two mentioned school.
It is a critical stage of your life in which you have to take decision which decides your path in the coming time.
You should only take advice from others but do as you want, choose the school you want to take admission.
If you have completed your 10th standard from one of the mentioned school then you should continue with the same school.

Do not think much about admission in schools, just take admission in any one of it, don't waste time start your study of 11th standard as soon as possible because you need to study too much in next 14-15 month which includes 11th and 12th standard. Since, in the board examination, 11th syllabus is not going to ask but you need it for competitive examination and also for the basic idea about further classes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?