21st March 2017, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the process to become a biologist after 10th?

Hi, am Vani & am in 10th standard. Appearing for my board this year. I intend to become astro biologist. I am good with bio & maths. Physics manageable. Can I drop Chemistry?
I am not good & dislike it. So, is it possible? Please help.

22nd March 2017, 01:12 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process to become a biologist after 10th?

In order to be successful in your career after the completion of class 10th examination, you need to opt Science stream in class 11th and 12th. After the completion of class 12th, opt a Bachelors degree course in Biological Science and then pursue Masters degree course in the same field. Once you complete your Masters degree course, go for a Ph.D course in the relevant field in order to proceed for your career.
22nd March 2017, 08:52 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

To become a Biologist the candidate needs to obtain 4 years bachelor degree in Biology. Courses in this program cover topics like biology, ecology, genetics and biochemistry. The candidate need to be active and should take part in research projects after completion of bachelor degree the candidates need to enrol themselves in Master program which will take 3 years to complete after that the candidate need to pursue PhD in biology so that the candidate will work as a research biologist and qualify for other advancements.
29th October 2019, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

10 after what course we needs to become biologist
31st December 2019, 02:39 AM
Unregistered

Hello, I want to be an oceanographer so What all are the steps to be taken by me once I complete my 10th Board examination ? Kindly help....
5th February 2020, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

What should be taken after 10th to get a biological sciences degree
27th February 2020, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the process to become a biological scientists specialty in a specific area of a plants?
19th May 2020, 12:05 AM
Unregistered

Hi...I'm minakshi...I just gave my 10th boards .....I want to do PhD in biology ....so can you tell me what are the entrance exams for that??
20th May 2020, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

I am really intrested to become a marine biologist. So, what are higer studies ??
5th June 2020, 06:04 PM
HGK7

To become a Biologist the candidate needs to obtain 4 years bachelor degree in Biology.

Courses in this program cover topics like biology, ecology, genetics and biochemistry.

The candidate need to be active and should take part in research projects after completion of bachelor degree the candidates need to enrol themselves in Master program which will take 3 years to complete after that the candidate need to pursue PhD in biology so that the candidate will work as a research biologist and qualify for other advancements.
6th November 2020, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

I want to become a wildlife biologist. I am interested in animals . But i scared about animals to touch. But my interest is in animals . So give me information about this that hot to become a wildlife biologist.
11th November 2020, 11:01 AM
Sahana 12

After 10th, You have to complete 12th with PCMB, complete your graduation which includes Biology viz:B.sc(CBZ,CPZ), Biotechnology, microbiology.If you are interested to teach you should complete B.ed
12th June 2021, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Hii I am k vinay kumar now I am in class 10 preparing to board exam after 10 class I want to become a wildlife biologist so what to do after 10 th class please suggest me the process from 10 class
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?