7th January 2016, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

How to apply for domicile certificate in Andheri, Mumbai of Maharashtra state?

I am in Maharashtra since 1987, and my son is schooling in Maharashtra Mumbai Andheri 9th std , now want to apply for domicile certificate. What is the procedure for it? What all supporting document required?

Related Questions:
  1. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state?
  2. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  3. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  4. Is it possible to get domicile certificate for my son on the basis of ration card? -- [New]
  5. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is domicile certificate necessary to apply for SSC examination of Maharashtra Board privately?
  7. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  8. Is domicile certificate required in Maharashtra State Govt Service? I'm from Madhya Pradesh and Not having domicile certificate of Maharashtra
  9. What all documents are required to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra State?
  10. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  11. Is it compulsory to have domicile certificate to take admission in Mumbai college?
  12. How may I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I'm not living in Maharashtra and neither having schooling from Maharashtra
  13. Procedure to get domicile of Maharashtra to study further in Mumbai for 10th student of Abu Dhabi?
  14. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  15. Is my son eligible to appear for PMET exam if he has done 11th from Bathinda(Punjab) and 12th(PCB) from outside Punjab?
  16. How to obtain Maharashtra domicile certificate from Thane Tahsildar Officer?
  17. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
  18. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
8th January 2016, 11:15 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to apply for domicile certificate in Andheri, Mumbai of Maharashtra state?

Procedure:

Get the application form online or from the following government offices;

> Office of District Collector,

> Tehsil Office,

> Revenue Department Office,

> Sub-divisional office, etc.

Duly fill in the application form and submit to the Sub Divisional Officer along with two passport size photographs and required documents.
24th June 2019, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to apply for domicile certificate in Andheri, Mumbai of Maharashtra state?

I have recently applied for domicile on 21 june in andheri tehsil office how many more days will it take to come. It's an urgent need.
19th August 2020, 12:42 AM
Unregistered

Which documents are required to apply for domicile certificate
22nd August 2020, 11:24 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Angry Re: How to apply for domicile certificate in Andheri, Mumbai of Maharashtra state?

Documents required for applying Domicile Certificate in Mumbai.

Certificate of age proof such as birth certificate, school certificate, etc.
Document portraying the address such as ration card or driving license.
Proof of residence.
Self-declaration form.
Two photographs of Voter ID/College or University ID.
Duly filled application form.
Proof of identity.
13th June 2021, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

How many years stay needed fordomicile
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?