5th May 2017, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What should be done if name is not right in 10th MP board admit card?

Sir, l request you that I student of class 10 MP board. I am in 9th class my registration form has been filled wrong ( in place of Kushwah appear Rajawat). So I ask you that can this problem solve in class 10? My school name is Govt. Higher secondary school for Excellence No.1 Bhind (M.P.) School code - 131001

11th May 2017, 11:23 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done if name is not right in 10th MP board admit card?

You can contact the school administration and tell them about the mistake. You have to write an application form to get the correction done.

If you have valid documents to support your correction, then no need to worry. Just contact the school Principal or class teacher.
12th May 2017, 05:20 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should be done if name is not right in 10th MP board admit card?

Yes, you can ask your school administration for correction or the other option infront of you is to visit the board office.

To make correction you need to present some proof for correction as Aadhaar Card, D.O.B or Residential Certificate. You will be charged some nominal fee for it and new admit card with correct details will be provided to you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?