25th December 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I choose if secured 90% in 12th Science CBSE but haven't appeared in any entrance exams?

Hello
I got 90 % in class 12 of cbse.
I am very confuse as I have not
given any entrance exams....
I am from science background
what should i do?
Please advice me friends

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in B.A.LLB if haven't qualified entrance exam but secured 50% in 12th CBSE Board exam?
  2. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  3. How may I join BE or B.Tech course after completing diploma in electrical engineering from Gorakhpur university?
  4. Which engineering course can I choose after 12th? I am a 12th CBSE
  5. Am I eligible to get admission in DU for B.A.(H) in Political Science if secured 83% in 12th Science from CBSE Board? Is it beneficial to take Arts in graduation for 12th Science student?
  6. When open bharti be held in Rajasthan?
  7. Could I get any scholarships for medical studies after scoring 84.5% in medical science with Maths in 12th CBSE?
  8. Which Entrance Exams can I appear for having secured 65% in 12th science but 55% in PCM?
  9. What should I study further if completed 12th Commerce from CBSE Board?
  10. Detailed information about scholarship for a candidate who has secured 88.4% in 12th Science CBSE?
  11. How can I get scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th CBSE being a B.Tech 3rd semester student?
  12. What percentage of seat is reserved for students who appeared 12th from GUJARAT from CBSE school and also appeared in CGJCET? Is there any quota for wards of EX SM in engineering colleges through GUJCET?
  13. Which all subjects I can choose in CBSE 12th?
  14. What should I do after Graduation in B.Sc. to become a Physician?
  15. How can I get CBSE Scholarship if secured 80.80% in 12th standard and studying B.Tech 3rd semester? From where I will get scholarship?
  16. Will I be eligible for improvement exam if have scored poor percentage in 12th CBSE? From where to get the form? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Date of North India Guide Liscence exam?
  18. Am I eligible for the Entrance Exams having appeared for 12th Class?
26th December 2014, 09:08 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose if secured 90% in 12th Science CBSE but haven't appeared in any entrance exams?

After 12th, there is a wide range of options that you can choose as you have got good percentage. Generally, choice of choosing your course after 12th mainly depends on what you want to do as a Job. So,first choose what kind of profession do you want to take after your studies.

Choices in the Profession field include Technical courses include Engineering and Architecture.

As Your from science stream there are hundreds of career Options. But, you have not applied for any entrance examination so you cannot pursue for Engineering fields. The only Option left with you is either you can do Long term if you wish to Do Engineering neither pursue Degree.

Here are some of the Professional courses after 12th:

1. B.Sc (Electronics Media)
2. B.Sc (Hospitality studies)
3. B.Sc (Fashion technology)
4. B.Sc Animation
5. B.Sc Multimedia and Animation
6. B.Sc Mass Communication, Advertisement and Journalism.
7. Chartered Accountancy
8. Cost Accountancy
9. Architecture
10. B.Sc(Hons) Digital Art and Technology.
11. Bachelor of arts programs.
26th December 2014, 10:46 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I choose if secured 90% in 12th Science CBSE but haven't appeared in any entrance exams?

After completion of 12th standard in Science Stream, you can opt any of the following courses mentioned below :-
1. B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology)
2. Chattered Accountancy
3. MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine and Bacelor of Surgery)
4. BDS (Bachelor of Dental Science)
5. Hotel Management
6. BUMS (Bachelor of Unani Medicine and Surgery)
7. BHMS (Bachelor of Homeopathy Medicine and Surgery)
8. BAMS (Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery)

If you have completed your 12th standard in Non-medical science stream, then, you can opt of the following courses like B.Tech, B.E, CA, Hotel Management ,etc. If you have completed your 12th standard in Medical Science stream, then, you can opt any of the following courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BUMS, BAMS, etc. To get admission in any of these courses, you need to appear for entrance examination except for Hotel Management course. Since, you have not appeared any entrance examination, you can buy a seat through Management Quota and you can pursue your higher studies in any course in which you are interested.
26th December 2014, 11:29 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

As you have completed 12th class from CBSE board Central Board of Secondary Education, you can definitely find good career opportunities. There are so many number of Entrance examination available for 12th class completed candidates to be eligible and continue higher studies. Entrance examinations are conducted by State level and National Level separately for 12th completed candidates. Unless you give entrance exams for higher studies, you cannot get good admission in best colleges situated in India.

List of Medical Entrance Exams after 12th class:

>> AIPMT (All India Pre Medical Test)
(This test is conducted by CBSE)

>> JIPMER Entrance examination
JIMPER Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research for admission in to MBBS course.

>> AIIMS MBBS Entrance Examination
All India Institute of Medical Sciences examination is conducted for admission into MBBS Courses to get seats in AIIMS.

List of Top Engineering Entrance Exams after 12th Class:

>> JEE (Joint Entrance Examination)
JEE examination is again divided into JEE Mains and JEE Advanced JEE Mains examination is conducted by CBSE to get admission in IITs and National Institute of Technology and IISTs. Where as JEE Advanced exam is conducted by IITs and candidates who successfully qualify JEE mains are only eligible to appear for JEE Advanced exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?