19th April 2013, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Which engineering course can I choose after 12th? I am a 12th CBSE

i am now in 12th std cbse with computer maths. I gets 60-70% marks in exams. What Engineering course can i choose after 12th? please advise.

Related Questions:
  1. Which board to choose among CBSE and Maharashtra State Board to study Higher Secondary Education with Science?
  2. Which all subjects I can choose in CBSE 12th?
  3. What should I study further if completed 12th Commerce from CBSE Board? -- [New]
  4. Which CBSE school should I choose for transfer from one CBSE to another in 12th class?
  5. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  6. How to apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 80% in 12th? From where to get the forms of CBSE scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which field should I choose between MBA and Engineering after 12th? Can I do MBA after 12th?
  8. What should I do except engineering after scoring 66% in 10th CBSE and 54% in 12th CBSE?
  9. Pursuing engineering from Oxford and related universities after 12th CBSE?
  10. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate?
  11. Should I choose computer engineering after passing 12th?
  12. Is there any open school through which I can qualify for 12th Maths or CBSE?
  13. Can I take admission in IP after scoring 92.4% in 12th CBSE
  14. What to do to take admission in engineering college after scoring 84.6% in CBSE class 12th?
  15. What should I do after passing 12th? I am currently studying in 12th
  16. Which stream should I choose to do engineering after 12th(IT, ECE, CSE, CE)?
  17. Engineering or Medical, which one to choose after 12th PCMB?
  18. Colleges and stream which I should choose after scoring 84.2% in CBSE 12th board?
21st April 2013, 01:56 AM
rch91

Default Re: Which engineering course can I choose after 12th? I am a 12th CBSE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am now in 12th std cbse with computer maths. I gets 60-70% marks in exams. What Engineering course can i choose after 12th? please advise.
Look there are many engineering streams and you yourself have to choose among them as per your are of interest. Select your field by passion. I can help you out by telling you the way how you can choose required field yourself as per your interest.

Firstly know yourself and find some questions like what gets you excited? how do you like spending your free time?
Projections may show you a future need in certain feilds but do you want to work very hard for the next four years in order to get a job in an area you don't really like? buddy, identify your true interests.
If you ask this question to different people all will suggest you different streams that this is best or that 1 is good and you will end up with lot of confusion. so choose the desired stream as per your interest.

Do you like tinkering with devices? Mechanical or Aeronautical are good choices for you.
Are you passionate about solving the energy crisis? then you might consider nuclear engineering, chemical engineering or electrical engineering.
And if you spend all your spare time writing codes, computer science is an appropriate career path.

If you end up in an area you are excited about, you will be much more likely to excel and willing to put in the hard work needed to be an expert in your field.

hope you are satisfied with my information and advice.
choose the best one for you.
Thankyou..!
30th April 2013, 11:38 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which engineering course can I choose after 12th? I am a 12th CBSE

Selection of the stream can be done according to your interest. Aeronautical engineering, automobile engineering, etc are some of the demanded courses. Streams like nanotechnology, genetic engineering, etc can be opted. Traditional subjects like electrical, electronics, mechanical, etc also offer adequate scope now days. Printing technology, textile technology, etc are some of the emerging fields.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?