28th December 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

How may I join BE or B.Tech course after completing diploma in electrical engineering from Gorakhpur university?

Sir i have done diploma in electrical engineering from Gorakhpur university.Presntly i am working in EFCO.Kindly let me know how to do B.E. or B.Tech from a good college.

Related Questions:
  1. How should I join B.Tech course after completing diploma engineering in electrical engineering?
  2. How can I join B.Tech or B.E. after Diploma in Electrical?
  3. Am i eligible to join Indian Army after completing diploma in electrical engineering in 4th semester?
  4. B.Tech in electrical engineering is possible after diploma in civil engineering?
  5. Can I join B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Diploma in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  6. How to join in Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in Electrical and Electronics engineering with 80%? Which entrance exam to appear to join Aeronautical Engineering?
  7. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  8. How to join AMIE after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  9. How to join NASA being a Diploma Electrical student? -- [New]
  10. Can I join B.Tech in electrical after completing diploma ECE?
  11. Which is better to study among B.Tech and AMIE after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  12. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  13. Is it possible to join IITs after Diploma? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to join in Aeronautical engineering after completing diploma with 84%?
  15. What is the procedure to join AMIE? Which subject is applicable for me after Diploma?
  16. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  17. Can I join B.Tech EEE after scoring 59% in diploma electrical engineering
  18. Can I study B.Tech(Electrical & Electronics Engineering) being a Diploma Electrical Engineer?
4th September 2012, 10:50 AM
thekamran

Default Re: How may I join BE or B.Tech course after completing diploma in electrical engineering from Gorakhpur university?

There are various opportunities for bright your feature in electrical engineering.some great scopes are-
1) you can appeared for IAS exam,
2) you can appeared for HAL(Hindustan Aeronautics Limited), if you secured 65% and above.
3)you can appeared for HPCL Recruitment of Officer Trainees- Engineering Disciplines,and if you secured 60% and above
4)ou can appeared for BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited),f you secured 60% and above.
5)you can appeared for DRDO etc.
4th September 2012, 05:16 PM
kool
Senior Member++

Default Re: How may I join BE or B.Tech course after completing diploma in electrical engineering from Gorakhpur university?

Hello friend,

As you have done diploma in EE and working in EFCO, you can take admission in BE/B.Tech directly in Second year of the degree course.

You just need to crack lateral entry exam conducted by any technical universities.

After getting good rank you can take admission in good college.

Just visit the home website of the university in which you want to take admission.

good luck.
4th September 2012, 05:52 PM
nagaraj g m

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir i have done diploma in electrical engineering from Gorakhpur university.Presntly i am working in EFCO.Kindly let me know how to do B.E. or B.Tech from a good college.
dear friend,
as according to government,they have cancelled commom entrance test for
diploma students,so seperate counselling will be there for diploma students.
they will see your final year's result,means 5th and 6 th semister's result.
and they will allot seat according merit..... thank you friend...

all the best....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?