30th July 2011, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after Graduation in B.Sc. to become a Physician?

hi.i am doing b.sc.,i want to be a physician..what should i do after doing my graduation?is there any profit of doing b.sc for the study of m.b.b.s.?and how can i apply for the same after my graduation?

4th August 2011, 07:01 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after Graduation in B.Sc. to become a Physician?

To enter the medicine field first you need to pursue the MBBS course. For this you need to appear for the various entrance exams AIPMT, Amrita medical entrance exam etc. In order to be eligible to appear for these exams the candidate should have secured 60% in the science subjects in 12th standard. Also the maximum age limit is 25 years. So you can pursue the course provided you satisfy these criteria.
24th August 2011, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue mbbs after my bsc biotechnology if so what are the advantages of doing so
2nd November 2011, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible for the MBBS after doing Bsc from maths with physics and chemistry?
2nd November 2011, 08:26 PM
millan1

Location: At- Ainshamula; Po- Chhanijanga; Dist- Puri; Pin- 752113; Odisha

Dear friend;

for a physician you a degree of MBBS or BAMS is necessary. You can go to othere medical lines by studying MSc in microbiology, Bio informatics etc. but for this you must study in CBZ stream in BSc level with BIOLOGY as a subject.
all the best.
2nd November 2011, 10:33 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: What should I do after Graduation in B.Sc. to become a Physician?

hi dear
To enter the medicine field first you need to pursue the MBBS course. For this you need to appear for the various entrance exams AIPMT, Amrita medical entrance exam etc. In order to be eligible to appear for these exams the candidate should have secured 60% in the science subjects in 12th standard. Also the maximum age limit is 25 years. So you can pursue the course provided you satisfy these criteria.

good luck
27th March 2012, 12:11 AM
Unregistered

I have just passed 12th with 80% marks in PCBM I want to become a doctor.
3rd June 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

I passed 2 sc. in 50%..now i want to CBZ in B.sc...i want to know about CBZ in B.sc..CAN YOU SAY?
19th August 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

goodevening, i have completed my bsc biotechnolgy, i want to go in to medical line... what would ne tha way? please help me out
19th August 2012, 08:47 PM
vidh
Senior Member+

hello,
hi dear

good luck

regards
3rd July 2014, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

Good afternoon . I have secured only 57% in 2 Sc exam .can i appear the entrance exam of AIPMT ? Please tell me the way that i can be a physician.
26th September 2019, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a job in abroad after completing bachelor of physician assistant from India ? Is there any exam ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?