7th May 2015, 08:47 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school?

I completed 10th with 87% and i joined a school with computer science passed plus one with 63% suddenly i was removed from school for some issues ... please tell me a way complete the courses? Is there anyway I can completed the 12th standard soon as possible? What should be done?

7th May 2015, 10:05 AM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school?

You can try in another school if your current school gave you a good Charterer Certificate because otherwise no one school provides you admission in their school or second one option is to contact to the school in which you have personal contact because they will take care of all this and provides you admission

Or you can get admission in 11th class again but it the worst option because it wastes your one precious year so don't think about this one option

Third one option is go for NIOS board they will provides admission to every student who wanna to complete their higher secondary education on the basis of 10 and 11th class mark-sheets

NIOS stands for national institute of open schooling but i wanna tell you the truth NIOS Board is recognized Board but not reputed board atleast in India so first try to get admission in any private or government school to complete your higher secondary education
7th May 2015, 12:01 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school?

You said that you have completed your 11th standard and you was removed from your school. So, I believe that your school had given all of your certificates like 11th standard pass certificate, Transfer certificate, Bonafide. If all these certificates are with you, you can apply for admission in another school by submitting your application along with above specified documents. If those certificates are not with you, then go and try to collect those certificates from your school, where you have completed your 11th standard.
7th May 2015, 02:03 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to completed 12th standard if I am dropped from the school?

If you have completed your 11th class then you can get admission in class 12th directly in any other school if not in that school from where you have completed your education till now, provided you should meet the requirements in the school where you would opt for admission.

However, below I have mentioned the procedure for admission in class 12 in another school after having cleared 11th standard.

Kindly have a look.

Steps to change school for 11th class:

> You first need to get a transfer certificate form the school in which presently you are studying

> Collect your report card from your current school

> Complete the admission procedure in the prospective school you want admission in

> Notify your board about the transfer of school

NOTE: It would be better if you remain in the same board and just transfer your school from one to another,or it will be quite difficult for you to cope up with the new board syllabus pattern.

In case, your new school has a different board, then you will be needing an affidavit citing the reason for changing board.
7th May 2015, 04:29 PM
taherrocks
Senior Member+

I would like to tell you something, that if you have completed your class 11th and want to take admission in class 12th directly, then you might not be able to get direct admission in class 12th as the board registration in every school is done in class 11th only.

So if you want to complete with your class 12th then you have to repeat your class 11th again, that's the only way by which you can complete your class 12th. If you want to pursue for class 12th directly then you have to give your class 12th exam via private board.
7th May 2015, 09:13 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can complete your senior secondary education, if you are removed from the school. National institute of open schooling (NIOS) offers secondary and senior secondary courses in distance mode of education. The NIOS certificate's are valid and recognized. To apply for this go to http://www.online.nios.ac.in/niosreg10/premain.asp
8th May 2015, 02:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

It is quite sad to know that you were expelled from your school. You should try for admission in other schools, although it is tough if you do not have a good character certificate from the previous school. You also have other option to complete your 12th standard. You can appear as a private student from any other school which offers such provision since this facility is present in CBSE curriculum. You can also opt for open schooling to complete your 10+2.
8th May 2015, 06:03 PM
pjgp

YES,you can join another school provided if you have a transfer certificate and bonafide certificate and the 11th passed marks list with you .If you don't have these it is very difficult for you to complete the course.
join another school will these certificate with the same board if the examination board changes then you will not be given seat i.e you have to study 11th again so,try to study in the same with board.Submit above mentioned certificate and get the seat in good college.

All the best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?