12th May 2011, 10:47 PM

What can I do after 12th between B.Tech and BSc if I dropped 1 year after 12th?

Sir i have dropped 1year after 10+2 so now what i have to do Btech. Or Bsc. ? Plese reply

22nd May 2011, 06:21 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What can I do after 12th between B.Tech and BSc if I dropped 1 year after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7737 View Post
Sir i have dropped 1year after 10+2 so now what i have to do Btech. Or Bsc. ? Plese reply
It is important to have a gap certificate as you dropped for one year to take admission in professional degrees like B.Tech

It is easy to take admission in B.Sc when compared to B.Tech without any gap certificate

and the course selection depends on your personal interest if you just want a name sake degree then go for B.Sc and you'll get a job and settle in your life soon but with low salary.

if you want a professional career with good degree take up B.Tech by giving any of the entrance like JEE AIEEE etc.,

and get a good seat in good college do your b.tech with concentration build up your career in your style with lots of opportunities

Take a wise decision

regards

~AdityA~
22nd May 2011, 07:46 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Wink Re: What can I do after 12th between B.Tech and BSc if I dropped 1 year after 12th?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7737 View Post
Dear friend this is totally depend on you in which you are interested that,s there is no any effect on course........

more than 2 year the course is affected but year don't worry you should preparation for B.TECH that is nice in these days.........

Because nowadays B.TECH is too much scope and jod is present after do this course..............

That's why you give first priority to B.TECH............
22nd May 2011, 08:03 PM
mandiv

Default Re: What can I do after 12th between B.Tech and BSc if I dropped 1 year after 12th?

hello........
dear you can go for any of the two inspite of one year gap........
neither of the two courses require any sort of gap certificate........
look for b.tech from the most reputated institute i.e. IIT you get two chances to appear in it.......one immediately after giving your exam and second the very next year..........
and since you have dropped one year and for this year the exam has already taken place..........
so you have finished your chance in IIT but you may go for AIEEE,IPU, any many more private exams but you will be able to do these next year since the last dates of all the exams have already passed...........
this year you are left out with the option of taking admission for b.sc
but if you see the aspect of salary package then package of b.sc graduate is lower than that of a b.tech graduate............
now it depends on you .......you want a one more year gap or admission in b.sc.......
best of luck................
22nd May 2011, 08:55 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

You can now apply the entrance exam for B.Tech course at the state and national level and if you want to does B.Sc then also apply the application form after having the one year gap you can easily get the admission in the private and the government college/university with the one year gap certificate. This certificate can be obtained from the any sign of gadget officer in the court. And apply with your applications forms.
22nd May 2011, 10:44 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

You should choose the field where you feel you be able to achieve your career goal. But in your cases since you have a years gap you will need to justify for the same. If you had to take this gap due to some personal issues then it will not be an issue. If you wish to go for B.Tech then the score in 12th and the entrance exam will be given weight age. For B.Sc however the score in 12th is sufficient.
22nd May 2011, 11:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

If you want lots of scope then you must go for b-tech because in b-sc you have not lots of scope compare to b-tech.1 year dropped is not a mandatory reason .every company allowed 1 year gape in his carrier.
23rd May 2011, 07:11 PM
Deb51

You will abale to get admission both of the course.
But To get admission in any where B-tech or B-sc you must have a gap certificate as you dropped for one year after your 12th class.
The gap certificate will be also needed when you will join any place.
30th May 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I have done 10 2 and dropped one year but could not get good college .i have to do aerospace eng.now should i drop one more year or i should get admitted in bsc and give entrance exam next year as i dont want 2 drop another year
3rd June 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

i have passed inter in 2007 then can i apply in b.sc in du . Plz tell me
3rd June 2011, 04:14 PM
sourindra

You can do B.Tech which is a better option. But for that you have to crack the JEE, AIEEE like exams and you must have minimum 50% marks in PCM to appear these exams. Otherwise you can go for B.Sc which is easier compare to B.Tech.
4th June 2011, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

I have 3 months gap so its required gap certificate
8th July 2011, 05:24 PM
Madhu543

It is based on your interest.
Upto 2 years gap no problem is there. You can get the gap certificate easily with proper reason.
It is better to opt for B.Tech if you are interested in corporate life.
If you want to do jobs in government sector it is better to join B.Sc.
8th August 2011, 05:01 PM
Unregistered

After 12th i did 1st year b.sc then i joined engineering college,where in my resume should i include about my b.sc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?