10th March 2015, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

Is two years Interior Designing Diploma course available in J.J. School of Arts? Procedure to get admission?

Hello,
Kindly tell me is there a two year
Diploma course in Interior Designing
in J.J. School of Arts?
When does the admission procedure begin?

Related Questions:
13th March 2015, 05:28 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is two years Interior Designing Diploma course available in J.J. School of Arts? Procedure to get admission?

No, J.J. School of Arts is not offering Diploma course in Interior Designing. It is offering only four Diploma courses, which are as follows.
->Diploma in Sculpture and Modelling
->Art Teacher Diploma (A.T.D)
->Diploma in Art Education
->Art Master Certificate
If you want, you can join in any of these courses. Otherwise, you can look up for any college, which is offering Diploma in Interior Designing
8th January 2018, 05:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is two years Interior Designing Diploma course available in J.J. School of Arts? Procedure to get admission?

I want to do masters in interior designing from jj college so can anyone let me know about the eligibility
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?