13th November 2019, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

What should I do if Economics subject is not mentioned in Admit Card of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of 12th standard and going to appear the Board exam from Andhra Pradesh Board. I have received my admit card and Economics subject is missing because of the misprint. I have Economics in my course. Please tell me what should I do?

28th November 2019, 10:55 AM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do if Economics subject is not mentioned in Admit Card of 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam?

First of all consult to your school authority and tell them about the misprinting of admit card. Also submit an application to school principal regarding the problem which you are facing. It is the school's responsibility to provide accurate admit card to every student. If possible involve your parents in this matter. Pressurise them to correct it as soon as possible.

School will contact to relevant board and will make them provide you correct admit card. No need to worry, this is a minor mistake and will be fixed soon. You only concentrate on your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?