30th May 2016, 09:23 PM
Unregistered

How to get date of birth corrected in school records?

Well if my child has different birth date in school records in 9th Cbse, then how can i correct it, since it's the class where the same records will be update in board registration.

31st May 2016, 06:03 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get date of birth corrected in school records?

You can contact your class teacher who takes care of all the records and find out the way to correct the date if birth.
Only your school class teacher knows how to correct the date of birth. You will need the correct documents to support your correction.
31st May 2016, 09:16 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

You can get it corrected by submitting date of birth certificate obatined from your Municipalty. Follow given below steps:

*Visit your municipal corporation and apply for birth certificate.

*Once you get obtain certificate, you should submit to your school administration office. They will update it in their record as well send it to board for updation.
31st May 2016, 10:45 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

You can get your date of birth corrected in school records by contacting the school administration where you have taken admission for your child.

They will say you the details regarding the process to be followed and they will ask you to fill the application form and you need to submit Date of Birth Certificate as a proof to get corrected your child Date of Birth in School records.
1st June 2016, 12:11 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

To change the date of birth of your ward in the school you have to submit birth certificate to the school administrative office.

After submitting the document the respective authority will make it correct in school register as well as in registration process.
1st June 2016, 12:22 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

First, you should have date of birth proof of your child from any government recognized body like Municipal corporation or block. After that you need to submit that document to school and school will update that date of birth in their registration form that will sent to board for exams.

You must ensure that document for date of birth proof is valid and true.
1st June 2016, 12:27 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The process of getting date of birth of your son corrected is very simple.

Step I: Get a date of birth proof or birth certificate from hospital or government municipal body which makes birth certificates.

Step II: Updation and correction is with administrative body of school, submit required date of birth document to registrar office of school.

Step III: Submit application with request for correction of date of birth.

Step IV: School will send all documents to board for correction.
1st June 2016, 12:28 AM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Since you have to change your date of birth in your school record. You have to visit the school office for it.

To change the date of birth you have to submit the few of documents as asked by the school.
1st June 2016, 12:42 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

You should provide exact date of birth at the time of admission for avoiding future problems. Now you have to write an application addressed to school principal about your date of birth. Request to principal for updating correct date of birth in your school records. Attach a photocopy of your date of birth certificate with your application. After that principal may demand to show original date of birth certificate. So it's good if you keep original date of birth certificate with you at the time of application.
1st June 2016, 03:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

You should contact your school officials and write an application to them about the error and correction required in your D.O.B. and I am pretty sure, you will be provided with full assistance and your issue will be solved.
20th January 2017, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

If someone has submitted affidavit for date of birth at the time of admission of his child in class 1 In which date of birth is written wrong . can It be corrected in school records ?
The student is in class 8 this time.
I have original birth certificate issued by authoity Rohtak medical .
My child is studying in government school in Delhi.
Please suggest me a way how can I try to correct the date of birth . If the school staff has refused to change the date of birth in their records.
20th January 2017, 01:39 AM
Unregistered

How to change the date of birth written in school records according to the birth certificate
13th May 2017, 12:20 PM
Unregistered

I had written wrong DOB of my child at the time of admission , now he is in 9th class and i want to get his DOB corrected in school records. Please suggest some way
15th May 2017, 11:55 AM
A033bhishek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had written wrong DOB of my child at the time of admission , now he is in 9th class and i want to get his DOB corrected in school records. Please suggest some way
If the registration has not happened of your son for 10th standard than it is quite easy to meet the schools officials and ask them to correctify the DOB of your child.

But if the registration has done for 10th standard than you have to visit the Board and write a prior written application to correctify the DOB.
This application must be signed and attested by the head of your school.
14th June 2017, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

I have submitted fake dob certificate in school at the time of admission of my child because he was 3 months younger. Now he is in 9 and applied for change in dob but they have refused to do so. And sending both fake and original document to mcd . school hc said he will confirm from mcd which one is correct
what should i do
23rd June 2017, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

I am 50 years old and just came to know that he in my school records I have wrong date of birth . I have studied only till 7 class . How can I change my date of birth in school admission form
31st March 2018, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

I have to correct my date of birth in the service record. I have the date of birth certificate from the birth record department and the Gazette of Maharashtra, India. What should I do?
11th September 2018, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

I have submitted fake dob certificate in school at the time of admission of my child because he was 3 months younger. Now he is in 9 and applied for change in dob but they have refused to do so. And sending both fake and original document to mcd . school hc said he will confirm from mcd which one is correct
what should i do
16th August 2019, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

My uncle applied for his DOB certificate and the school admin gave the DOB certificate but in the application studying Date is 1960/61 and his DOB certificate is 15/06/1960? How it is possible?
29th June 2020, 08:27 AM
Unregistered

I have studied in two schools in primary school the date of birth is wrong how can I change
28th February 2021, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

How can I change my dob in my government school records
9th March 2021, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Hi, without birth certificate is it possible correct dob in 10th mark sheet, this will inturn change dob in pan and aadahar?
18th May 2021, 09:19 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

You should contact to your school i.e Principal or class teacher for correction of date of birth in school record. It is necessary because if this date of birth upload in the 10th or 12th board mark sheet it is very difficult to change it. so, you have to change the date of birth quickly.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?