10th March 2019, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the subjects I should choose to study in Higher Secondary to start a BPO Company?

Hi everyone, I would like to know what are the subjects I should take in Higher Secondary to ensure I will be able to open my own BPO Company after my Higher Secondary course? Please reply as soon as possible.

12th March 2019, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in Higher Secondary to start a BPO Company?

Normally to start a business in any field you need money or investment. If you have the finance then nobody can stop you from starting your business but to run it successfully you need to know about the field. If you are looking to start a BPO company, then you must have in-depth knowledge of the business so that you are well aware of situations that arise from time to time.

Hence, there is no fixed qualification which is required for such a business. You need to have the investment and if possible gain some experience in the given field.
12th March 2019, 09:21 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the subjects I should choose to study in Higher Secondary to start a BPO Company?

If you want to open your own company then I would like to suggest you to opt for Commerce stream in 11th standard because there you will study business related subjects that will definitely going to help you to explore more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?