7th May 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to start my own coaching class for higher secondary subjects?

I would like to start my own coaching classes for higher secondary subjecds

Related Questions:
  1. List of coaching classes for preparation of Pre-Medical entrance exam for Higher Secondary student?
  2. Admission procedure to study Higher Secondary in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th BSEB student?
  3. What should I do to improve Mathematics? Subjects to take in 11th standard?
  4. Notes on secondary and higher secondary level PCM subjects?
  5. How can I start the test center for preparation of engineering and medical entrance at my SNPS public school?
  6. Subjects combination to study in Higher Secondary Science for B.Tech(Electrical/Electronics Engineering) aspirant?
  7. Which subjects are compulsory to make 60% in higher secondary to get eligible for TCS? Is Bengali necessary?
  8. How to take admission in B.Com after doing 12th with PCM?
  9. Subjects combination in Higher Secondary for a candidate who want to study Biology?
  10. Eligibility for IT field after scoring 54% marks in Higher secondary?
  11. Procedure and requirements to get admission in 7th standard of Sri Sathya Sai Higher Secondary School for female candidate?
  12. How to take admission in higher secondary class after scoring 74% in class 10th
  13. Shall I start IPS coaching from 4th year of LLB? How many law subjects are advantageous?
  14. Subjects choose in Higher Secondary to study Journalism in Bachelor of Arts?
  15. Is there any scholarship for Higher Secondary?
  16. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary?
  17. What can I do after passing 12th commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Subjects enlisted in IGCSE Higher Secondary Science for 10th ICSE student? -- [New]
20th June 2015, 07:46 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to start my own coaching class for higher secondary subjects?

There is no special procedure to start your own coaching classes for the students for this the simple thing is that you should have the full knowledge and basic concepts of the subjects for that you are going to give the tuition to students because a students can ask any question on any topic at any time then you can not give any excuse to him that you will solve it later you have to give the solution at instant time only then you can run a good coaching class.

To start it you have to contact to about minimum two other teachers as your cooperatives and after it you have to select the best location for the coaching center and then at first its marketing is also today,s profession and when the students start classes and started it ones then it could be run smoothly and easily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?