21st June 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

What time table to follow for getting good percentage in 12th CBSE?(PCB)

What timetable should follow to get good percent in 12th CBSE board exam if i am the student of PCB?

27th June 2014, 12:39 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What time table to follow for getting good percentage in 12th CBSE?(PCB)

The time table which you should follow depends on your strengths and weaknesses. For eg, if you take more time to memorize a portion, then increase your duration of memorization while if you can retain effectively, then decrease your duration of revision. In general, the time table which you should follow is :-

- Increase the duration of effective study hours as much as possible. Effective Study hours means high concentration level during study.
- Start your day with a new topic. If you are weak in something, then it is better to overcome it in the starting of your day where your mind will be fresh and concentration level high.
- When something is not working or you are unable to solve, then it is better to take a break and then again attack it after you get refreshed.
- Take necessary breaks by pausing after every 30-45 minutes.
- Then go into practicing numerical problems where high level of concentration is not required rather utilizing the concepts learnt is required, thus leading to recalling of what you have learnt.
- Then take long break and sleep where you can have your lunch and sleep and get refreshed.
- Start again with another subject. Follow the same process.
- Lastly at the end of the day, revise everything what you learnt that day and the previous day and then go to sleep.
- Since you have Biology which requires massive memorization so revision is a must.
- Build your confidence by solving easy questions in the beginning and then going to the tougher problems.
16th August 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What time table to follow for getting good percentage in 12th CBSE?(PCB)

I just pass 12 with pcm and i don't want to do engineering now what should i do
24th September 2015, 07:11 PM
gokul ka raja

If you do prepration for 12th exam with PCB.then you must give sufficient time to all these subjects.
You first choose your best subject and give that sufficient time then also give week subjects as properly time . you must study 10 hours extra to get good percentages.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?