26th July 2015, 06:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to qualify in Physics of 12th ISC Board exam? Minimum marks required to qualify in Board exam?

Hello guys,
Please tell me how much marks is required to pass 12th ISC Board exam? Is it compulsory for a Science student to pass in Physics subject?

27th July 2015, 09:46 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it compulsory to qualify in Physics of 12th ISC Board exam? Minimum marks required to qualify in Board exam?

Yes, being a science student it is compulsory to pass in Physics in your class 12th examination because it is one of the main subjects in science stream.
Minimum passing marks for class 12 under the Indian School Certificate (ISC) is 40 percent out of 100.
29th July 2015, 12:06 AM
pointer01

Default Re: Is it compulsory to qualify in Physics of 12th ISC Board exam? Minimum marks required to qualify in Board exam?

In ISC board 40 marks out of 100 marks are required to pass the exam. As being a science student is compulsory for you to pass the Physics exam. Physics and chemistry are the compulsory subjects for science students.You need to work hard. In the examination if you will attempt the 50 marks questions then, you will get 40 marks or near about it. It is impossible to get full marks in that whatever you have attempted.
9th January 2017, 12:46 PM
Unregistered

I got 14 marks in physics theory and 24 in practical can I pass in bseb intermediate?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?